New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainless

Reaction score
Steve is a big boy. He ain't fat.

He knows I'm not serious.

Lol Justin's not fat either... He's just god awful huge. 6'8" and 360 lbs of good ol home boy lol. If he fits, everyone else is kosher!

Justin is a big boy no doubt. Kinda like my roommate, all 6'6 290 of him drives that mini Tacoma of his. It's especially hilarious since he's solid muscle.

Bair

Reaction score
you guys realize you could rattle can your rainbow on it when its on its way to paint........or while is there getting worked on.

just saying.

Um I would say not! I guess your joking, but that would ALL have to come off before quality paint goes on. Rattle can under quality paint is a big no-no.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Those seats look nice. Do they recline? I know there isn't a lot of room in a reg cab, especially with Steve's ass in there.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
yeah you can, just not very far, it goes back enough so its uncomfortable to sit in it.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Those seats are sweet! Gonna be a sweet project! Looks awesome so far.

JDub

Reaction score
The seat bracket Corbeau offers for the Super Duty truck is a slider, so you can move the seat forward and backwards. That LG1 seat will recline far enough to be almost horizontal, how far it goes back in the truck will depend on how close to the back of the cab you set the slider. I had plenty of room to recline them in my 99' regular cab, even with my 10" sub boxes behind them. bBut I'm only 5' 7", so my seat wasn't slid back real far. In Steves case, he won't have as much room behind the seat trying to make up for leg room...

On a side note, they worked just fine with my factory seat belts as well.

24973_1373297848016_5785209_n.jpg

37890_1518834286336_2765204_n.jpg

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
So I got a couple pictures here of some stuff that got done on the truck over the past couple days. JD was able to shorten the wiring harness to the back of the truck in the frame rail and it turned out super good. It looks better than the factory harness did. it was all shrink-wrapped, soldered together so there won't be any corrosion and it looks really clean. I really am happy with how nice and tight it is and how it tucks up into the frame rail out-of-the-way. Also I managed to get JD to take a couple steps backwards on some of the great progress that he made with the sound deadener in the cab. after seeing the Corbo seats in the truck, I wanted to make a few changes on some of the seatbelts. The factory center seat seatbelt just didn't look right and it wouldn't look right with the center console and the Corbo seats so I went ahead and had him start cutting it out. It's proved to be quite the bitch to get out. It's all pinchwelded and they must be hardener tempered being that it's a restraint. it doesn't come off easy lol. JDs going through a ton of drillbits and without getting the grinding wheel out there's just really no way to get it to come off easy. He's getting it though. I should have thought of sooner. Life would have been much easier lol

Here's the harness wiring he did.
pu3ypy8u.jpg

9uhatuhy.jpg

unepuzar.jpg

This is the destruction of the center seat belt
vamubave.jpg

Also, I stumbled into a awesome part out in Denver. Getting ready to convert the truck to a power door/mirror setup so I've been collecting some pieces. Door panels are spendy but JD was able to finese the guy into letting the driver and passenger side go for $50. Which is a steal. They normally go for $120-140 a piece on eBay without the switches and everything. It goes without saying that J.D. is a real Jew LOL

y7amajyj.jpg

That's just a little bit for now. I got some pretty cool info from Shane Fergueson on how to convert the interior over to power. It's gonna be waaaay way easier than I anticipated. More on that later

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
So I got a couple pictures here of some stuff that got done on the truck over the past couple days. JD was able to shorten the wiring harness to the back of the truck in the frame rail and it turned out super good. It looks better than the factory harness did. it was all shrink-wrapped, soldered together so there won't be any corrosion and it looks really clean. I really am happy with how nice and tight it is and how it tucks up into the frame rail out-of-the-way. Also I managed to get JD to take a couple steps backwards on some of the great progress that he made with the sound deadener in the cab. after seeing the Corbo seats in the truck, I wanted to make a few changes on some of the seatbelts. The factory center seat seatbelt just didn't look right and it wouldn't look right with the center console and the Corbo seats so I went ahead and had him start cutting it out. It's proved to be quite the bitch to get out. It's all pinchwelded and they must be hardener tempered being that it's a restraint. it doesn't come off easy lol. JDs going through a ton of drillbits and without getting the grinding wheel out there's just really no way to get it to come off easy. He's getting it though. I should have thought of sooner. Life would have been much easier lol

Here's the harness wiring he did.
pu3ypy8u.jpg

9uhatuhy.jpg

unepuzar.jpg

This is the destruction of the center seat belt
vamubave.jpg

Also, I stumbled into a awesome part out in Denver. Getting ready to convert the truck to a power door/mirror setup so I've been collecting some pieces. Door panels are spendy but JD was able to finese the guy into letting the driver and passenger side go for $50. Which is a steal. They normally go for $120-140 a piece on eBay without the switches and everything. It goes without saying that J.D. is a real Jew LOL

y7amajyj.jpg

That's just a little bit for now. I got some pretty cool info from Shane Fergueson on how to convert the interior over to power. It's gonna be waaaay way easier than I anticipated. More on that later

Need info on the power conversion.... Wanting to do it on my moms 03

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

JDub

Reaction score
It is weird looking there, you made the right call. My seat belt came up from below through the seat.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online