NEW* Super Bright CREE LED Reverse Bulbs

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Order placed, thanks for answering my question earlier. I also got some led headlight bulbs and fog light bulbs :thumbsup:

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Order placed, thanks for answering my question earlier. I also got some led headlight bulbs and fog light bulbs :thumbsup:

Thank you for the recent order! Its our pleasure to answer any questions we can for you anytime.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All new orders with these NEW reverse CREE bulbs have all shipped today. Current stock is getting low!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All orders with these NEW CREE bulbs have all shipped today. Current stock is getting very low!

2stangs8689

Reaction score
Installed mine today!! Wow!! What a difference!! Very happy. The cargo lights were upgraded as well, I can finally see what's in the bed of the truck now!!

I'll be ordering some bulbs for the brake lights next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Installed mine today!! Wow!! What a difference!! Very happy. The cargo lights were upgraded as well, I can finally see what's in the bed of the truck now!!

I'll be ordering some bulbs for the brake lights next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are enjoying those new bulbs! Thank you for the recent order

retrosolutions

Reaction score
These bulbs are all out of stock but still for sale. All orders will be shipped as soon as stock arrives in.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Tuesday orders with these new CREE bulbs placed before noon (EST) have all shipped out today!