New traction bars we will be offering!

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb Question, but do track bars affect the rear suspension or limit axle suspension movement and make the truck ride rough?

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
If they are set up right, no to all your questions.
Hopefully someone wit more knowledge will be by to explain a little more.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
in a properly set up, and properly installed trac bar setup, you will not know they are there.

except that your shifting will be smoother, and you will not have axle wrap.

NotStock

Reaction score
Ok, I got some time to figure out pricing and give you guys more details about them. Here are the 3 versions and specs:

Stage 1- 1.5" DOM .250 wall tubing, poly joint on the axle side and Ballistic 2.63" uniball frame side, 7/8" threads on joints, weldon axle and frame mounts, estimated hp rating 400 or less, $475

Stage 2- 1.75" DOM .250 wall tubing, poly joint on axle side and Ballistic 2.63" uniball on frame side, 1" threads on joints, weldon axle and frame mounts, estimated hp rating 550 or less, $525

Stage 3- 2" DOM .250 wall tubing, poly joint on axle side and Ballistic 3.0" uniball on frame side, 1.25" threads on joints, weldon axle and frame mounts, estimated hp rating 750 or less, $600

All kits will come standard with a raw finish. Powdercoating is optional and would run $75 per kit for black textured. Other colors available prices will vary. All jam nuts and hardware is included with every kit. Bolt on frame mounts add $25, bolt on axle mounts add $25, integrated block kit add $150 plus $10 per inch of block size (2"-10" available in 1/2" increments).

This is introductory pricing and subject to changes. Hp ratings are estimates only and we hold no liability should a failure occur.

We are always open to opinions and ideas on how to better suit our products to your needs. If you see something I have missed or something you guys would like to see thats not listed, just let us know!

Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Awesome trevor. I am deff interested in a set. Any pictures yet?

NotStock

Reaction score
sounds awesome. if only you could do a 1" or 1.5" block. these prices include shipping or no?

Prices do not include shipping. Im down to build a 1" or 1.5" block but I don't have any experience with how they will hold up. Im thinking I may need to fish plate a block smaller than 2" to make sure the block doesn't distort under load. If someone wanted one, I will build it!

Agjake11

Reaction score
Prices do not include shipping. Im down to build a 1" or 1.5" block but I don't have any experience with how they will hold up. Im thinking I may need to fish plate a block smaller than 2" to make sure the block doesn't distort under load. If someone wanted one, I will build it!

Whats shipping usually run by chance?

and id be down to test it out. really like my current stance with the 1" block but 1.5" is an option for me if the 1" doesnt work out.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
i would like to see pics of your weld on frame mounts, and axle mounts.

and to throw a curve ball at you. can you do square tube? instead of round. this will allow you to run a lighter wall, and have more structural rigidity at the same time.

this also allows me to pin stripe/ put my company name on them. in my case, "Ryan's Tree Service". on my personal truck, i will not put lettering on my door. i pin stripe it, but no lettering. around here, i have a problem, anywhere i go, everyone has a tree for me to do, and wants to talk about it. and dont get me wrong, thats good, but i cannot take the wife out, or walk into a gas station for a pop, with out having to stop every friggin time to talk to someone. it gets old.

also, for us do-it-yourselfers, would you supply everything EXCEPT the tube, in a kit? the kit to include, the standard directions, and with the purchase, would also include the length of the bar we would need to cut of our own, for our application?

i ask for this option, as i have tube, both round and square in all sizes, just laying around. and im sure alot of other people do as well. would save HUGE, on shipping as well. here's a shoe box of goodies, have fun.

its taking up to much space, so i was goin to make a couple snowmobile and/or four wheelers/lawnmower trailers with it, but i can set some aside, if you'll offer a d-i-y option.

just wondering.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Price shipped for the stage 2 bars with bolt on mounts on both ends shipped to 29690 please sir! I need to get as much help as possible putting the power to the ground on my 2wd dually!

Latest posts

Members online