New truck!

Lysons

Reaction score
Why do you need another turbo? Why are you asking about putting tq converters in your truck? Is this a small list of questions because your tc is toasted and you're fixing to drop a new one in yourself? Or are you just arguing with a friend and want us to prove someone right?

My best advice to you, is instead of 1,000 questions...write down a list of questions, as they come to you. Then, slide up to your computer, and search, search, search...like you're looking for a dead body search. And read...don't skim, read over and over and take in what you're reading. Also, it may not be a bad idea if someone local to you has a cheap core 7.3, maybe that's blown up or something, to snag that up from them, sit down in front of it, and start taking it apart. Leaen how it goes together, how it all works.

Because the turbo in this truck is NFG.
Because the truck needs a transmission, and everything in it is buggered.
I have a mechanic friend coming over to help me install it, but I want to read it a bit.
I'm sure there is stuff all over the web, but I have gotten a lot of my understanding from guys on here.

And finding a "cheap" 7.3 here is like finding a needle in a hay stack..

Lysons

Reaction score
Just an update on the truck.
Nothing has broken mechanically, no maintenance issues and I am managing "good" mileage.
Still has the running boards, mostly so my 5'2 mom can get in and out without jumping and because salt on roads out here is a SOB.
Did have to put another transmission in, but was not my fault :D.

And to those who thought I'd be that jackass teenager :pointlaugh::flipa:

Latest posts

Members online