New tuning system.....

bluessmax

Reaction score
Been a while since I have been here! Mike, get me over the info for vendor fees if you will - unless we paid and I forgot!

I'm very excited about the new tuning system being brought to market. This is something we have seen being worked on for quite some time and have been testing with for months. I can say expect to see some of your top tuning companies using this new hardware. There is no easier method for tune delivery and datalogging with your tuner of choice. Top guys like ******* and others will be all over it im sure! Prices may vary between tuners, but with the device only approved technicians can tune on it as is - so no fear of getting stuck with some bad stuff!

We are excited to be on the new platform as well. It works amazing and as more info/videos come out on it... I think the excitement will rise that much further. There is also a dedicated tech line which is super nice - especially since many of the tuners floating around the market do not have tech support anymore.

Map/retail prices have been released for us - dealer cost/info will be sent out in the morning. So from PPEI, expect to see more resellers piping up about the new offerings.

Thanks guys... I likely won't be able to hang out here too too much, but Google turned this page up, so here I am :)

-Kory@PPEI

ckrueg

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be an easy way for an end user to be able to tune similar to efi live or MCC

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think he is just referencing that most tuning platforms make it hard for individuals to tune their own trucks, or a couple trucks on their own. I hope this will be something an individual can use, I have held off on HP tuners for this reason just to see what is going to be available.

superpsd

Reaction score
I was only referencing that due to liabilities and due to regulations that no one would likely offer a tuning package that allowed the end user full control. And that some companies even if capable would not support such a package as there is more to be made selling tunes. Granted there is MCC which gives the end user a great amount of control it seems. I don't have a 6.7 yet hope to play with one down the road but I'm just sittibg back and learning before I dive in. Also it just seems to the cost of tuning a newer Ford vs other platforms seems inflated.

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
MCC does not work in vehicles year 15 and up....

It would be cool to see end user tuning controls available. HS structured the system correctly. They made more money with guys tuning themselves rather than keeping mcc off the market. It hurt them zero!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

It would be cool to see end user tuning controls available. HS structured the system correctly. They made more money with guys tuning themselves rather than keeping mcc off the market. It hurt them zero!

still paying off in spades.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score

We are going to have some pretty cool **** for end user adjustments, on-screen for both nGauge and nDash (nDash, when released). Take a look over in the 6.4 forum, with what we are working on there. It will be modeled in a similar fashion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.