New tuning system.....

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Been a while since I have been here! Mike, get me over the info for vendor fees if you will - unless we paid and I forgot!

I'm very excited about the new tuning system being brought to market. This is something we have seen being worked on for quite some time and have been testing with for months. I can say expect to see some of your top tuning companies using this new hardware. There is no easier method for tune delivery and datalogging with your tuner of choice. Top guys like ******* and others will be all over it im sure! Prices may vary between tuners, but with the device only approved technicians can tune on it as is - so no fear of getting stuck with some bad stuff!

We are excited to be on the new platform as well. It works amazing and as more info/videos come out on it... I think the excitement will rise that much further. There is also a dedicated tech line which is super nice - especially since many of the tuners floating around the market do not have tech support anymore.

Map/retail prices have been released for us - dealer cost/info will be sent out in the morning. So from PPEI, expect to see more resellers piping up about the new offerings.

Thanks guys... I likely won't be able to hang out here too too much, but Google turned this page up, so here I am :)

-Kory@PPEI
Plans on expanding to the 6.4L next possibly? I'd be interested in one for my pulling truck. New motor should be in the truck ready to dyno this month.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Plans on expanding to the 6.4L next possibly? I'd be interested in one for my pulling truck. New motor should be in the truck ready to dyno this month.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Currently, there aren't plans to add 6.4 support. Newer Duramax and Cummins support is next.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Retail for a full package will be in the 1500-1800 dollar range depending on options.

We will be offering calibrations to support this. Devices from us will support dual-method shift-on-the-fly (I'll explain more on this later).

Pricing and more information for this through us will be released soon.

Any update on price for the ones of us that are already running the nGauge and SOTF switch??

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
We, too, will be offering tune support for this. Exciting to see new tuning platforms come to market. Jody (our tuner) is in the process of getting this all setup.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Uppss got confused with a different thread from ******* with the sotf and other options with the tuner itself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with the ngauge and ndash , we are good for 11-16 as well with sotf .

rt-hemiboy

Reaction score
Yeap i see but i was referring to the new ost user adjustments.. Coming out now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHRMK

Reaction score
For us who have CTS2 insights would we be able to run both? Rather than keep my phone open to monitor things.

caribou6.7

Reaction score
For us who have CTS2 insights would we be able to run both? Rather than keep my phone open to monitor things.

What he said! Will we be able to run other monitors other than our phones. I guess it would be a good excess for an iPad in dash

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
Gonna call you next week about this Mike, I'm trying to go single platform. Am I wrong to think this will run all of the big 3 tuning?

NHRMK

Reaction score
Recommended OBD2 splitter ? And would the shift on the fly still be functional ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Recommended OBD2 splitter ? And would the shift on the fly still be functional ?

i am waiting for an order of 90* Splitters .. but you can find them on amazon . yes sotf will still be functional .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.