nhrda desert diesel nationals

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
We're getting pretty excited. Fly in Thursday evening!! Can't wait too see all our established friends, to meet new ones, and to see some bad ass diesel racing (and diesels going BOOM!)!!!

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
We're getting pretty excited. Fly in Thursday evening!! Can't wait too see all our established friends, to meet new ones, and to see some bad ass diesel racing (and diesels going BOOM!)!!!

BITE YOUR TONGUE! That's not nice! You must be a NASCAR (crashes) and Hockey (fights) fan!

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Hahah no, but I do appreciate a little carnage! The best ones are the smoked converters at staging lanes... If youre racing partner isn't at the line stop spooling! It's so simple yet so many people just don't do it. Oh diesel racing how I love you...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Can't wait! This is going to be a sick race! :clapping:
When are you hitting the road? I will be leaving Fri. maybe try and get a run or two in that night. Be sure to get a hold of me when you come by.

It isn't too far away, was thinking about it today and realized it is only a couple of weeks til race day.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
When are you hitting the road? I will be leaving Fri. maybe try and get a run or two in that night. Be sure to get a hold of me when you come by.

It isn't too far away, was thinking about it today and realized it is only a couple of weeks til race day.

I was just going to facebook you. I am leaving here friday morning early. Arent you by the Harris ranch? I am trying to leave here by 4 or 5 AM.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I was just going to facebook you. I am leaving here friday morning early. Arent you by the Harris ranch? I am trying to leave here by 4 or 5 AM.

Yeah, I am about 25min or so south of The Harris Ranch Restaurant. I don't remember where you are located. Three hrs or so north of me? Or are you north of Sac?

strokin_girl04

Reaction score

We'll be there Friday with the NHRDA crew. Race is two weeks from tomorrow!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That would be cool. Hopefully I only cracked the s pipe after the turbos last night. Towing it home this morning then try to find the leak.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.