nhrda desert diesel nationals

01platinum

Reaction score
who puts on the ennis race now? nadm ? is that the same place we bumped in the tracker?

No that was Crandall. NHRDA puts on Ennis. That is at Texas Motor Speedway. Same place NHRA runs. Crandall was the place you showed my wife your balls and a$$ at Waffle House. LOL

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No that was Crandall. NHRDA puts on Ennis. That is at Texas Motor Speedway. Same place NHRA runs. Crandall was the place you showed my wife your balls and a$$ at Waffle House. LOL

and she still loves me!!!

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
who puts on the ennis race now? nadm ? is that the same place we bumped in the tracker?

Two races in Ennis this year. April 14th for a Division race and October 13th for World Finals. Matt and I will be at both.

I'm pretty disappointed. Was really looking forward to catching up with you guys. Hopefully we run into you somewhere this season. Why don't you come up for Redding? May 19th.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I was looking forward to go as well. I'll be in bowling green the weekend before so I doubt I will be able to make redding. Maybe ennis, we'll see.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
How about some positive news...you guys and your backing out are depressing me!

Just got the rotor for the driveline brake finished and mounted. Should be starting fabrication of the caliper mount and plumbing this afternoon. Sumbitch better leave with both front wheels off the ground...dammit!

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
How about some positive news...you guys and your backing out are depressing me!

Just got the rotor for the driveline brake finished and mounted. Should be starting fabrication of the caliper mount and plumbing this afternoon. Sumbitch better leave with both front wheels off the ground...dammit!

And it is going to warm!! Whoo hoo!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Everyone bailing sucks but I am still going. Don't know about any of the other events, but this one fits into my farms slower time line.

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Wayne

Reaction score
rumor has it that I'll be going to the event with a few guys at work. As long as it works out we'll be there Fri. afternoon. I just might unhook the trailer and do some bracket racing too. we'll see though. If there's enough excitement without racing I'll probably just watch. Phoenix is always a good time:redspotdance:

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
rumor has it that I'll be going to the event with a few guys at work. As long as it works out we'll be there Fri. afternoon. I just might unhook the trailer and do some bracket racing too. we'll see though. If there's enough excitement without racing I'll probably just watch. Phoenix is always a good time:redspotdance:

It will be good too see you Wayne.

Blowby

Reaction score
I'm not going to make it either. Not that it matters with all the 6.4's taking over the world. :axe:

Latest posts

Members online