NHRDA World Finals Ennis '13

java

Reaction score
I can't leave until tomorrow morning so I'm gonna miss out on lunch there.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
We'll be standing right there with ya

Lol. When I think of cooking at the races I think of that car insurance commercial with everyone suction cupped to the car by their lips lol.

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
But its to the smoker instead lol.

Last edited:

SevenThree

Reaction score
No piggy back rides without me. Courtney (seventhreejr) will be in attendance again so everyone take care of her.

Sally didn't send this

Mattmann

Reaction score
I just got in a little bit ago (LA Quinta inn) this place is dead today lol. Got to wash my truck tomorrow.... Too much mud for my liking but deer camp was nasty. So couple of questions.... It says it starts at 2 tomorrow... Is that when yall are showing up? Assuming not since gas monkey is 30 min away and yall are heading out at noon. Where are yall leaving from? I have my father in law (cool) and 3 year old son (obsessed with racing) with me also. Is it to late to be in on the cook out mallard? Or could we meet up tomorrow and I pay you cash? Just curious. Looking forward to meeting with everyone! First year here so should be fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I just got in a little bit ago (LA Quinta inn) this place is dead today lol. Got to wash my truck tomorrow.... Too much mud for my liking but deer camp was nasty. So couple of questions.... It says it starts at 2 tomorrow... Is that when yall are showing up? Assuming not since gas monkey is 30 min away and yall are heading out at noon. Where are yall leaving from? I have my father in law (cool) and 3 year old son (obsessed with racing) with me also. Is it to late to be in on the cook out mallard? Or could we meet up tomorrow and I pay you cash? Just curious. Looking forward to meeting with everyone! First year here so should be fun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Just find me saturday. I wont be around the track till saturday.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Just got our room at the 5star quality inn, track looked dead, vendors barely setting up, waiting on other for gas monkey lunch, thinking 130-2.....pm me for number or hit up room 127

Latest posts

Members online