No limit 6.7 filter install?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
You would have thought,for $400 you wouldn't have to cut into your fan shroud .

You would have thought, for 60K you wouldn't have to put an intake on your truck, let alone do any kind of modification to it.... Just sayin. Just run the S&B if it bothers you that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
That is what I'm doing for now.I realized that if others don't like what is said here,they take it personal .They can give the OP S**t,but don't like to receive it.Like I said before,I have a No Limit intercooler ,it's a wonderful piece of art

Reaction score
Well,I was told by a salesman ,that my upgraded turbo needs this filter to work .Come to find out,The S&B works fine with the aftermarket turbo.Also found out that the said salesman was using a S&B.Whats that tell you?

I must come to a defense here. That salesman was talking from experience. We literally have his truck in here today. We are putting our own pipe kit on and ditching the s&b which would pull the filter minder in on one run. The s&b we pulled off had the minder 2/3 sucked in. That s&b has 200 miles on it so I don't believe dirt was its issue.

I understand your frustration with the no limit as they are a tight fit. I helped mike with some of the original ones with the brace. The brace was ditched because it did not allow for movement or positioning adjustments to help clear the hood. It is a different style than a s&b that was directed at being a "direct oem replacement". The no-limit is a little more "no holds barred performance" style. So fitting them takes a little time and can be a pain. But the over all gain at the rear wheels will be what you get vs an s&b. So I guess it is more in what you want and need in your intake, the most flow and power or oem fitment and slightly improved gains over stock.

Give me a call if you would like. I've got a few tricks I've found that may help if you decide to put it back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.