No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

Reaction score
From this
be1ddb489eefb1f125d86b6efa26c1a3.jpg

To this. Still not perfect but it will be good enough. Hoping to get it installed tomorrow morning and see how much it helps pulling the goose neck
2092ce6208640fbc6ec4641b06ed2ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great man! Did yours come with the bracket welded on it? And how long did it take to polish that hog?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
It didn't take to long. Probably about 2 hours. But it's not perfect. The tube was tougher than I thought it would be so it has a few little specks in places that I didn't get out with sanding. I went from 320 then stepped up all the way to 2000. Then polished with a wheel and 3 stages of zypher rouge. The roughness is why I say if I did it again I would just give Mike the extra $50 to get a polished one from him.

Sent from my I fone 5

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Sounds like it definitely is worth the extra 50 if you want the polished look. Did your intake tube have the bracket welded on it? Doesnt look like it from the pictures.

See the quote below from Mike

yeah you either need to drain it all , or make the quick switch, if you plumb the hose and have it straight up when you make the switch , you should be good, just a little mess, just be sure the clamp is already on the hose.

as for the brace , its only for the dual fueler trucks now, you don't need it.

Reaction score
Gotcha. I must have received one before he started making them without the bracket cause Ive got the bracket on mine. I was thinking of cutting it off and grinding it smooth cause I dont have duel fuel and dont have any plans in the future to add it.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Sounds like it definitely is worth the extra 50 if you want the polished look. Did your intake tube have the bracket welded on it? Doesnt look like it from the pictures.

No, it didn't have the bracket on it. If anyone is wondering it clears the dual alternators on my truck with plenty of room.

Got it all installed, It took no time. I put it all together with out the clamps and put it on the truck saw where it needed to be adjusted took it back off and pulled it apart and adjusted the parts that needed to be turned then put it back on to check then put the clamps on total process was about 15 min and it fits great.
When I get some more time I will be installing the no limit EGR delete and taking the sinister delete off.
IMG_1386_zps3z7e7kt0.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Did it make difference or is it all hype ?

It's all hype lol. But not really. Yesterday I had the trailer hooked up all day running similar type highway driving. I averaged 12.2mpg. Today with the trailer hooked up with about a 20-30mph cross wind the whole time I averaged 13.2 yesterday I had no wind. I would say that's a good gain. Plus you can hear it whistle more now lol. I am very happy with it Mike. My trailer is 7500lbs empty. I'm sure I'll see more of a gain with out the trailer.

Sent from my I fone 5

Reaction score
I'm glad everyone else is getting a mpg increase. For me it almost seems the opposite. I actually lost a little. But it don't matter. It seemed to give it more power. And not to mention the turbo whistle. Still a great product. I would still buy one all over again.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to mention it you tell by the but dyno it has more on the low end.

Sent from my I fone 5

gfulton

Reaction score
I'm glad everyone else is getting a mpg increase. For me it almost seems the opposite. I actually lost a little. But it don't matter. It seemed to give it more power. And not to mention the turbo whistle. Still a great product. I would still buy one all over again.

Probably because you keep your foot in it more.......

zporta

Reaction score
It took a while for my truck to get better mileage after tune/ delete but that was because it was so fun to feel the new power

f3502wd

Reaction score
Mike I know this is a 6.7 thread but will the results be similiar in the 6.0 in regards to performance and the whistle? I have the s&b now

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mike I know this is a 6.7 thread but will the results be similiar in the 6.0 in regards to performance and the whistle? I have the s&b now
everyone that goes to the no limit intakes are reporting gains of some sort on any platform.. except the 7.3s... mikey shows no love for the 7.3s anymore...

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
I will say that I gained a solid mile to the gallon where as before I could get high 10s towing when I'm in a hurry to now It doesn't drop below 11.5 unless I have my camper on lol but it definitely helped my mileage.

Latest posts

Members online