No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

Reaction score
They have an intercooler for a reason. The 5* you may save with a shroud isn't going to translate to 2hp.

Been there done that. Just let the engine get good air quantity. It will do the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The 1st turbocharged engine compartment that doesn't have an excessive amount of heat,great job ford you've done something nobody else has ever managed to do on a mass produced vehicle.I think i finally understand why they're throwing turbocharged ecojunk into everything they make now,so they can exploit this new found technology.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The 1st turbocharged engine compartment that doesn't have an excessive amount of heat,great job ford you've done something nobody else has ever managed to do on a mass produced vehicle.I think i finally understand why they're throwing turbocharged ecojunk into everything they make now,so they can exploit this new found technology.

you sir, are a moron .

dsmracing1

Reaction score

Oh god, He's at it again....

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You guys are freaking stupid if you think there's no use for a box,oh that's right your smarter then every single car manufacturer as they all use this system for a reason duh.
I can admit an open element does look better but perform as well,oh hell no.
I can imagine you have heard of iat's right.lmao
Try not to hate me just because i'm right&you want me to look wrong because fabricating an open element assy is gravy&adds to a high profit margin.
I would say there's not a huge disadvantage unless your sitting in traffic@100°+.
I ask you who's the moron now clowns.
It seems common sense isn't so common.
Tell me of one single manufacturer that uses an open element design because is so superior,give me a break.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
You really are clueless when it comes to making the most HP possible, aren't you?
Not even gonna get into the multitude of reasons OEM's use closed boxes but max HP ain't one of them.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You guys are freaking stupid if you think there's no use for a box,oh that's right your smarter then every single car manufacturer as they all use this system for a reason duh.
I can admit an open element does look better but perform as well,oh hell no.
I can imagine you have heard of iat's right.lmao
Try not to hate me just because i'm right&you want me to look wrong because fabricating an open element assy is gravy&adds to a high profit margin.
I would say there's not a huge disadvantage unless your sitting in traffic@100°+.
I ask you who's the moron now clowns.
It seems common sense isn't so common.
Tell me of one single manufacturer that uses an open element design because is so superior,give me a break.

somewhere, a village is missing their idiot .

TheOx

Reaction score
4 letters...

D
U
M
B

Guy has to be drunk. It scares me he even has a drivers license....

shmoozer

Reaction score
This got outta hand real quick! Now it's just entertaining lol

-KCCO-

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Well if it makes him feel any better. I can't keep the no limit stuff here at my shop. It's sold before I get it!