No Limit Fab Stage 2 Intake Review

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I'll save you the trouble. This board ALMOST full of Ass-Tards that get Butt Hurt over facts they cant comprehend bc instead of college or grad school, they went to trade school.

Bigrpowr: :flipa:

I almost forgot all of you retards have retard strength and numbers.

**** this forum and most the ass pirate rednecks here

Peace out ****s :walkin:
514cd21e41769ba6c9b01510cbe40bfc.jpg

PDT1081

Reaction score
I'll save you the trouble. This board ALMOST full of Ass-Tards that get Butt Hurt over facts they cant comprehend bc instead of college or grad school, they went to trade school.

Bigrpowr: :flipa:

I almost forgot all of you retards have retard strength and numbers.

**** this forum and most the ass pirate rednecks here

Peace out ****s :walkin:
Having been to both, I can say I've met far smarter people in the trades than I did in engineering school.

Obviously, somone is trolling. Someone with the capability of looking up I.P. addresses should be able to figure out exactly who it is rather easily.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
sorry guys, ryan is no longer with us . :(

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
I almost took offense to being called a ass pirate redneck.... Anyway this intake is one more thing that makes me want to buy a 6.7.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I guess I'm always alittle late and confused and dribblely....

Someone please explain an engine being "heat sunk" on a dyno. I've worked in dyno rooms that were over 100 degrees ambient temperature with engines at full tilt for 8hrs continuous run time and never even heard of "heat sinking an engine" granted this is with 100% duty cycle engines.

This is with stagnant air flow and no fans blowing into the intake on anything from 500 hp to 2500hp big bores.

Someone skool me please. I don't have alot of "heat sinking radar" experience with this.

Is the coolant of the engine overheating. Did the engine fan stop working?

The contradiction of saying hot air in intake means nothing to a turbocharged compressed engine then saying "it's heat sunk" is confusing me....

I like to stay confused... lol

Again. No dog or cat or any animal in this fight. Just curious.

Btw.. anyone monitor fuel temperature at all?

With all that said... I personally think the intake is a nice addition, as I'm not all that concerned with super cold air in my intake anyways. Standards from Caterpillar have always been for every 1 degree intake temp is risen the exhaust rises 3 degrees.

Countless studies and tests (real ones with guys in lab coats. Lol) have proven the temperature of the diesel fuel itself was FAR more important than the air temp was. And the tuning of the engine reflected that.

Last edited:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Once temps get too hot, tuning starts bringing "safe" tables into play...

I have done the same things as you. But a 600hp 16L is different than a 600hp 6-7L.

Ok.. to refine my bible of a question.

What's getting hot that's out of "parameter" to go into different timing/fueling tables?

I'm really curious and honestly don't know but does the 6.7L monitor fuel temperature?

jcain

Reaction score
The intake temp is the variable as are the quantified results of said IAT raise.

Reaction score
Ok.. to refine my bible of a question.

What's getting hot that's out of "parameter" to go into different timing/fueling tables?

I'm really curious and honestly don't know but does the 6.7L monitor fuel temperature?

Egt, coolant temp, IAT, fuel temp.

Remember we are using a less efficient air to water to air intercooler...... Once the water gets hot it's game over...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.