No Limit Fab Stage 2 Intake Review

ckrueg

Reaction score
Well when your driving there is air moving into the engine compartment vs on a dyno the air doesn't. I know when I get stuck in traffic my iats start to rise.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I have a egr high flow at idle code on my 15 and the maf code also. Deleted soon though so I don't care. I love the fit and finish of this intake! Quality is great!

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
any idea whay that is? reading to much air possibly? I wouldnt think it wouldn't throw a code for that but never kniw I guess...

live life full throttle

You begin to run outside the characterization curve for the MAF sensor.
They are 'checks and balances' written into a calibration...essentially multiple methods of deriving mass flow. One of them being the sensor, and a second calculated value based on engine rpm, pressure ratio, and EGR flow (with various temperature and pressure corrections).
When these two values deviate from one another by a certain amount, a code is tripped.

I have a egr high flow at idle code on my 15 and the maf code also. Deleted soon though so I don't care. I love the fit and finish of this intake! Quality is great!

^Above applies to your issue as well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
You begin to run outside the characterization curve for the MAF sensor.
They are 'checks and balances' written into a calibration...essentially multiple methods of deriving mass flow. One of them being the sensor, and a second calculated value based on engine rpm, pressure ratio, and EGR flow (with various temperature and pressure corrections).
When these two values deviate from one another by a certain amount, a code is tripped.

^Above applies to your issue as well.
thats just retarded.....

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online