non deleted tuning, who's doing it and how do you like it?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Got tired of reading but I didn't see where anyone mentioned Eric's tuning? I haven't seen a bad read even though there aren't that many with his tuning because its only dpf on but they all have been good. Didn't I see a 13.9 or 13.8 run with his tuning

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well a little update on DPF present tuning..... I've noticed pulling my camper that it will defuel running up hills in Tennessee and Kentucky like oil and EGTs wherever the probe is. If I run no power then it's fine but you have crap for power. And also it is now refining more frequent. Also as far as mileage me personally I am seeing no noticeable gains. Is great to have for the extra power. But hasn't improved enough for me to recommend purchasing a tuner and doing except to get rid of the TPMS light. I will switch to stock tires this week and I'll have another mileage review. I was getting 12.6 hauling my horse trailer and got 12.8 with tune. I got 9.6 with my 5th wheel and got 10.2 so it helps but not anymore than that for me. Running empty mileage is irrelevant because I drive to damn fast and idle too much. Also I have 10k running tuned in the last month if that helps lol

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
I ran my truck stock on the dyno to get a starting number. I have the dpf on now and wanted to dyno the H&S tunes then remove the dpf and dyno their tunes for that. When I get some time I will do that and report back

RedRice589

Reaction score
I dynoe'd mine with 35/12.50's and 20x10's and put down 420/832

IMG_20131020_070839_zps1f058dcd.jpg

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
dynohp_zps1772aeff.jpg

Speed limiter stopped me at 2900rpm, which i'm not certain, but i'd guess it wouldn't make any more at any higher rpm than that stock