non vgt chargers

white6.0

Reaction score
Plan on doing 190s not trying to make it a race truck just want it a little faster

smokinstroker

Reaction score
why would you even go non vgt if your just wanting it to run a bit faster.

get an VGT-SS from elite, youll be plenty happy. a powermax wont do crap for power.

MorganY

Reaction score
powermax is maybe good for 175s. once your at 190s, its time to look at Non VGT or a larger VGT than a pmax (preferably at 190s).

strokin6L

Reaction score
I ran my 190/75's with my stock turbo for quite a while and it ran awesome with no issues. egt's can easily be kept in check and it really wasn't too smokey unless you wanted it to be.

01PSD

Reaction score
How much fuel was pulled in the tuning for it to be that way though? Utilizing all the fuel 190s have to offer, I don't see how there's anyway a powermax would be better than a non-vgt or a larger vgt. Up top it seems like a bigger turbo than the powermax is way better for cleaning up all the fuel

Get your money's worth with the sticks you buy!

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
its smokey... :evil

mine is smoke free until i hammer it...

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have a powermax with my 190/100's and it's made for a really fun, 530hp street truck. egt's are fine, spool up in basically instant, it's a direct drop in, and it's a cheap brand new turbo. if you're just wanting a fun, reliable street truck, powermax is the best bang for your buck by FAR.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Powermax is way over rated. An elite or industrial modded vgt run much better. I personaly like non vgts. 62 or 64 would run good. All depends on how much towing you do

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Powermax is way over rated. An elite or industrial modded vgt run much better. I personaly like non vgts. 62 or 64 would run good. All depends on how much towing you do

yep.

64/70 and stock sticks in my dd,makes for a fun truck....

Latest posts

Members online