Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Weird my dealer said they had nothing in the computer for them. Have a part #?

ford rules

Reaction score
I would leave number 6 out in that diagram you listed, it's just an area to catch dirt and salt. Just make a few small brackets to support the side that's what I'd like to do.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Rust and Pennsylvania go hand in hand. One thing I absolutely hated about living in Philly/New York. Winter road salt is some of the nastiest **** I've ever seen

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Rust and Pennsylvania go hand in hand. One thing I absolutely hated about living in Philly/New York. Winter road salt is some of the nastiest **** I've ever seen

No doubt. Now they are using a liquid form of road salt that is nastier than the old rock stuff. Sh!t gets everywhere.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
No doubt. Now they are using a liquid form of road salt that is nastier than the old rock stuff. Sh!t gets everywhere.

Really... Makes me all the more glad I moved. I saw 2-3 year old trucks people were paying on, just destroyed in the quarter panels and door sills.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Just stopped and checked in on my truck. Cab is all smoothed and blocked. Should have color by the end of the week. Forgot to take pics :facepalm:

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Got a few things from PMF
e9yhy4ub.jpg

Dropping it off for powder coat tomorrow.

ford rules

Reaction score
It looks like a stack of dimes in the pic, I need to learn to lay beads like that lol

HOOV3R

Reaction score
This is starting to be like one of steves projects. Week 5 at the body shop, still no paint laid down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.