Non-Vgt DD Street Truck Project

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Parts are back from the powdercoater.
teruvepe.jpg

Color is damn close.

Extended Power

Reaction score
And here I just ripped my trailer hitch and wiring plug off yesterday to loose some weight...

I like the way it smoothed out the look of the trucks ass-end.

Nice job on the coating, looks great!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
First time I've seen the pics since the paint and new wheels. Thing is looking ***king sick dude! Makes me want to get my hoopty repainted like asap haha

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Bed is getting painted today, and being put back on tomorrow. Then it gets buffed again and I should be picking it up Friday night. I should be at Carlisle, but the frame won't be painted, the light bar won't be in, and my suspension / steering stuff won't be on.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Nice. I'm not gonna do carlisle this year. Got other things going on this weekend. I deff need to see this thing when it's done and would love to shoot some pics of it!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Nice. I'm not gonna do carlisle this year. Got other things going on this weekend. I deff need to see this thing when it's done and would love to shoot some pics of it!

I'd be cool with a photoshoot sometime when it's all done.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Bed is getting painted today, and being put back on tomorrow. Then it gets buffed again and I should be picking it up Friday night. I should be at Carlisle, but the frame won't be painted, the light bar won't be in, and my suspension / steering stuff won't be on.

Gonna park close to the dyno? I'm gonna be there and wanna see this thing!

Latest posts

Members online