North Texas Get Together

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
sweet....let me know what they say. I'd be there would be at least 20 trucks that would go. if we put it up at comp d, lots of dodges would show up too...

superstroked

Reaction score
I was acctually just looking for a place to get mine on the rollers and Ifound this place. It happens to be on my way home from work but, I was going to check for the North TX folks. My weekends are normally spent on the lake trying to get out of the heat..lol

Anyone else on here have boats?? We could have a lake day get together! :)

Last edited:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I was acctually just looking for a place to get mine on the rollers and Ifound this place. It happens to be on my way home from work but, I was going to check for the North TX folks. My weekends are normally spent on the lake trying to get out of the heat..lol

Anyone else on here have boats?? We could have a lake day get together! :)

I have a bass boat but hopefully not for much longer since its for sale

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I had a nice wakeboard boat a few years ago then sold it. I'll be getting another one within the next year or two seeing how i live on a freaking lake!

superstroked

Reaction score
I can cram 12 on mine but, that wouldnt be too much fun..lol I could comfortably ride 7 or 8

IMAG1307.jpg

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Other peoples boats rock. Been trying to convince my mom to let me take her bayliner since the only water it has been in came from the sky in the past 2yrs

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I talked to elm fork shooting clays this morning... I was thinking about lil to late july. They don't have anything booked for the 21st how would that look for everybody? They have big covered areas with table so we could bring grills and coolers for after the shoot also.

JMart

Reaction score
I talked to elm fork shooting clays this morning... I was thinking about lil to late july. They don't have anything booked for the 21st how would that look for everybody? They have big covered areas with table so we could bring grills and coolers for after the shoot also.

sounds good to me. The more time I have to prepare the better chance I have of getting off from work.

ColtonP

Reaction score

I could be there unless I had something pressing at work.