Nov. 9th MP Diesel Dyno day and Midwest PSA Meet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Everything on my end is a go. Parts will be here tomorrow for the car and working on it all weekend. Too bad the truck couldn't be that easy to finish...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Would be if you concentrated on it like you do the car! Lol

Vander, ill let ya know when I roll through.

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
The menu has changed. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but it looks like we will not be having hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. Unfortunately we'll be having fresh smoked pulled pork sandwiches. I know ya'll were looking forward to those hot dogs, but this works better for us.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
The menu has changed. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but it looks like we will not be having hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. Unfortunately we'll be having fresh smoked pulled pork sandwiches. I know ya'll were looking forward to those hot dogs, but this works better for us.

Facebook_like_thumb.png

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Oh bummer!

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse, you have to break this news on us!

No hotdogs?? This is madness!

LOLLOLLOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If all goes as planned. Ill be through the topeka/wichita area wednesday evening... ill be staying in pratt. Will be workin on the new highline project south of there.... thats if plans dont change.

Vander, is that your personal cell you posted ?

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

This is confirmed and is ago. Ill be rolling through topeka around 6pm ish and driving straight to pratt. Ill hollar at ya Vander.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Well guys I hate to do this but I'm out. The state of nj seems to think that taking a truck off the road requires more than turning in the plates so they hqve suspended my liscense and registration privalges till i pay them $300. That was my funny money for the trip and now cant afford to vtake the week off

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Dam fellas! Was hoping to meet as many members as I could. But hey, F.I.S.H! And I call dibs on HRT's food ration.

Last edited:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Wtf? People being out already? This is not allowed!!!

Getting 1/4 of a years worth of orders in 3 weeks tells me that I am allowed to work when the work is there. Working in a volatile industry such as industrial automation is a feast or famine scenario. I'll take my steak medium-rare please.

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I am getting the runaround from my suppliers on parts for my truck, but I will be there even if I have to drive the pontiac.

Latest posts

Members online