Nov. 9th MP Diesel Dyno day and Midwest PSA Meet.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Im thinking I may cook at this event. To the person puttin on the event. Would this be a problem? Something your interested in?

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

That's perfectly fine with me!! What do you need? I have a large smoker and a grille both. You want to cook the dinner, lunch, or both? What food?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
So far we have 13 with 2 +1's.

That is not including Patrick, Byron, Joe, Luke, Ryan, David, Dillon, or any of the others..... Wow.

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
facebook_like_button_big1.jpg

I'm good in the tent well below freezing - especially with my electric blanket. :blitzed:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Don't worry guys. I'm getting the accommodations taken care of. For some of you that are OK with it, it'll be camping conditions. For others with wives etc, I will have rooms/RV's. I know that for others they will have to get a hotel room. For those people I hope that you get a DD. If you're drinking, you're losing your keys. I don't want a tragedy to happen when I could prevent it.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Done thinking yet?....

Welp, so far I have 5 campers/travel trailers booked for that weekend! Man I think our accommodations will be met for sure!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
chris, you dont count... do you all wanna see what a bone stock 6.7 will dyno or what my turd dually will do?
and yes i will be there... prolly pick my girl up at the airport friday night and get a room for that night and maybe saturday night... wont be getting hammered cuz id have to drive back to work sunday...
live life full throttle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.