O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

loboost

Reaction score
So i've been researching tunes a bit, looks like TSD Super Panty Dropper is one of the faster ones out there? Any negatives on it? Afraid to type panty dropper into google :poke:

Chris doesnt do email tunes anymore...so you'd have to goto truck source diesel to get that tune...but yea its fast...innovative is just as fast

sootie

Reaction score
So i've been researching tunes a bit, looks like TSD Super Panty Dropper is one of the faster ones out there? Any negatives on it? Afraid to type panty dropper into google :poke:

Gearhead hands down.

clean, fast and awesome shifts.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Chris doesnt do email tunes anymore...so you'd have to goto truck source diesel to get that tune...but yea its fast...innovative is just as fast

seems odd that he wont e-mail tunes, but guess i'm not getting tuning from them then.

Gearhead hands down.

clean, fast and awesome shifts.

wasn't a huge fan of the gearhead tune on my 6.4 to be honest

JMart

Reaction score
I have been waiting 5 moths for Wildman tunes or I could tell you about those.

sootie

Reaction score
seems odd that he wont e-mail tunes, but guess i'm not getting tuning from them then.

wasn't a huge fan of the gearhead tune on my 6.4 to be honest

this is a 6.0 he is speaking of......

i run Gearheads tuning on both 6.0's and 6.4's. two totally different animals. HIs 6.0 tuning rocks.

sootie

Reaction score
to the OP-check with Airfish-i think he has some cleaned and checked heads for sale for a good price...

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, they're for a 03 though. Adam @ Stroker's actually has a set he is hooking me up with for a very fair price to try to ease the sting of everything.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I might try gearhead, they had a nice package for $150, then if I dont like it I may try Innovative

Vizsla

Reaction score
I might try gearhead, they had a nice package for $150, then if I dont like it I may try Innovative

Gave my neighbor an SCT and he got Gearhead tunes. Took me for a ride, they impressed me in every way.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Well maybe ill give him a ring once my truck is closer to ready and see if he will send me some. If not ill try gear head/idp

Dirty_Stroke

Reaction score
Never ran Gearhead tunes, but if you can get the super panty dropper from TSD then I assure you won't be dissatisfied. The power is so smooth, truck feels light on its feet, and zero light switch effect.

loboost

Reaction score
There was about a 6 week period where he wouldn't email tunes but when I went to 170's I shot him an email and he had me a tune written right up.

I'll have to call him back Monday then. It was a week or 2 ago I called and he wasn't doing them then...we'll see Monday