O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

OBS F350

Reaction score
Very good looking truck! Sucks about the issues already... I have Tony Wildman tunes and they are pretty darn good, the only thing I don't like is the pedal is not even close to stock, at about half throttle it runs like I'm damn near full throttle. I might get some gearhead tunes, loved them on my 6.4.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Emery19

Reaction score
Hey 02ShootTheJ, I remember your name over on the 6.4 forums, interesting name, what happened to the 6.4? Glad to see you bought a 6.0.
I'm looking forward to following your build.

he sold it, wanted something different, got into an audi s5, sold it and picked this up.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yep pretty much. 6.4 was too big for the city and then realized the s5 was too nice so now I'll be puttin around in the 6.0 soon. Definitely nice to be back in a truck

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I just talked to him and he said he is doing them but there is a little bit of a wait because of how busy they are at the shop, but they are well worth the wait. :rockon:

awesome I appreciate it! Wait shouldn't be a big deal my truck is a couple weeks out from being done anyways

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Oh not real sure haven't heard from Adam today. Kinda late to text him now ill drop him a line tomorrow

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I stopped by Adam's shop Monday afternoon and gave him a deposit to order parts and since you didn't have them he ordered one from XDP I believe. He still hasn't texted me back since yesterday so can't be real sure. My pops will need one soon though!

Members online

No members online now.