OBS picture thread:

JD3020

Reaction score
Image10132012113606.jpg

Here's our 92 F-150 farm truck, not sure if i've posted pics of it yet in here. 95k miles, original coolant and everything up until last summer when the t-stat started leaking. Otherwise its pretty much completely original minus the regular minor things. In this pic its got a 5x5 bale of wet oats in the bed, and then 100+ squares of heavy oats on the wagon behind it. This is a light load for the ole girl.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Come check out the parts truck

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

The guy you work with had owned it right? Pete told me the white truck belonged to your grumpy co-worker, that truck? When we went to Englishtown my lights pointed at it when I got to the shop in the morning and I noticed it. ***ker is ripped apart!!

diesel dane

Reaction score
long story....under the knife again. It was running really good, but I wanted more. And more. oh..wait.... while the engines out-how about even more. I can't wait for it to run again. It turns heads.

rat49f6

Reaction score
The guy you work with had owned it right? Pete told me the white truck belonged to your grumpy co-worker, that truck? When we went to Englishtown my lights pointed at it when I got to the shop in the morning and I noticed it. ***ker is ripped apart!!

the red obs parts truck

Latest posts

Members online