Lamont_24

Reaction score
This is how the truck looks now.

IMG_2794.jpg

What size rims and tires? And I think I follow you on Instagram haha

FORD7.3

Reaction score
What size rims and tires? And I think I follow you on Instagram haha

I wouldnt be surprised lol I have got like 40 new followers in the last 72 hour :wtf: But they are 325/65R18 Mickey Thompson ATZs on 18x12 Fuel hostages

Lamont_24

Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised lol I have got like 40 new followers in the last 72 hour :wtf: But they are 325/65R18 Mickey Thompson ATZs on 18x12 Fuel hostages

Lol, you got an obs so I had to follow you haha, and thanks. A buddy is looking for a new set of rims and tires and these look good

FORD7.3

Reaction score
I looked up fuel hostages and they don't make 18x12

Just cause they are not on there site doesnt mean they dont exsist.. trust me they make them :D I called mht directly and asked for them. If you go on the Fuel offroad website and look at the gallery my truck is in there with a part number for the wheels

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Just cause they are not on there site doesnt mean they dont exsist.. trust me they make them :D I called mht directly and asked for them. If you go on the Fuel offroad website and look at the gallery my truck is in there with a part number for the wheels

quit monkey s h i t i n around and get them lights in and post b4 and afters!:D

rat49f6

Reaction score
I want those lights a even more now that I know they are clear lens

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

FORD7.3

Reaction score
quit monkey s h i t i n around and get them lights in and post b4 and afters!:D

They are in, truck is down at my house since I am was waiting on a few more parts to get it running and what not.

Attachments

• Materhead1.jpg
    Materhead1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Materhead2.jpg
    Materhead2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 113
  • Materhead3.jpg
    Materhead3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 114

Strokersace

Reaction score
Thems sexy!!! And the fact that the front lense is clear is SSSOOO much better.

Do yourself a favor. At some point paint your bulb sockets with some high temp silver to "hide" them better. And go with leds so you don't have the orange bulb. You'll thank me later!! HAHA!

Mater looked awesome with the clears and chrome rims. And even though I'm not a fan of all black rims, these headlights go awesome with them.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Thems sexy!!! And the fact that the front lense is clear is SSSOOO much better.

Do yourself a favor. At some point paint your bulb sockets with some high temp silver to "hide" them better. And go with leds so you don't have the orange bulb. You'll thank me later!! HAHA!

Mater looked awesome with the clears and chrome rims. And even though I'm not a fan of all black rims, these headlights go awesome with them.

That is the main reason I wanted these lights.. Im OCD about this stuff and it did not look right with the chrome look with black wheels. I thought about painting some stuff while I had it apart but since it was snowing when I put them on last night.. painting wasnt happening! I will be pulling the grille and putting some matte black in the openings over the gray to help tie it all together. Should look pretty damn good.

Strokersace

Reaction score
That is the main reason I wanted these lights.. Im OCD about this stuff and it did not look right with the chrome look with black wheels. I thought about painting some stuff while I had it apart but since it was snowing when I put them on last night.. painting wasnt happening! I will be pulling the grille and putting some matte black in the openings over the gray to help tie it all together. Should look pretty damn good.

Leave the chrome around the headlights and the outside of the grille. Don't go full black.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.