OBS picture thread:

Thumpgrinder

Reaction score
Looking to do a small RSK lift and fit 33"x12.5" or 35"x12.5" and new wheels soon. Not sure what style or size wheels yet though. This two tone blue/white is hard to decide what color wheels, chrome, black, mix etc..

9339517144_2916c82e29.jpg

Powerstroke @ Sandlake by jah_82, on Flickr

Stroke_this

Reaction score
They should be on Friday. Got new lugs for them from moto metal as well. Was thinkin of getting some spike covers for them any thought what the lugs size is?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
They should be on Friday. Got new lugs for them from moto metal as well. Was thinkin of getting some spike covers for them any thought what the lugs size is?

Still on the standard axle up front or is there an adapter on it for the wheels? I haven't had any luck finding spike lug nut covers in 7/8ths or 22mm... only 33mm

I want some for the fronts of my Dooley and paint then black to match the wheels... if you find any let me know please!

smcox1

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you could get some but they would look awesome with those rims.

smcox1

Reaction score
People say 15/16" ones will fit with a little silicone but it doesn't look like they make 7/8" covers

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
American Force makes them, but 22mm are 5" long and 30 bucks. Too long and too expensive for me.. I'm gonna give the 15/16ths and some silicone a try.. anyone else have a suggestion on something that might hold it on a bit tighter? Spray foam insulation maybe? Since it expands is my reasoning

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.