blackcloudpsd03

Reaction score
Here's mine 97 350 4x4 new to me

Attachments

• IMG_44156811500655.jpg
    IMG_44156811500655.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 79
Reaction score
Haven't posted a picture of the old girl in a while. This was a recent trip to The Smokey Mts.

20140725_134101_zps5daa94f2.jpg
Every time I go to Cades Cove there's just regular people with obs's pulling their campers, never fanatics like us...

I sure do love camping over there, I'll actually be there the whole first week of October and the whole first week of November. Nice looking truck by the way

97Beast

Reaction score
Im in love dude, Im looking at one just like this! Planning on selling my 6.4 and getting it.

that white crew cab is amazing :drool:

Thanks fellas. I love the truck, and I really like how it has come together. I got the hood repainted and the windshield replaced in the last few weeks. The clear had fractured all over from the previous paint job to fix the monster rock chip it used to have.

zilla68

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I love the truck, and I really like how it has come together. I got the hood repainted and the windshield replaced in the last few weeks. The clear had fractured all over from the previous paint job to fix the monster rock chip it used to have.

what's up with the seats? front and rear, I see something different, got a link to other pics of it?

obs7.3

Reaction score

I had my obs repainted when I got it. But I put a new bed, fenders and a passenger door on it because the previous owner didn't take care of it and the body was rotted. And then I sold it last year like a dumb a**. I kick myself in the butt just about every day. My next project I wanna start is a 76 f250 and put a 7.3 in it. But idk when I'll have the time or $$ for that....

97Beast

Reaction score
what's up with the seats? front and rear, I see something different, got a link to other pics of it?

The rear is just a stock 40/20/40. The front is the same, but mounted on seat tracks from a 94 explorer. So they are power adjustable. I had to cut down the tracks so they sit lower. They added about an inch of height to the seat.

I had my obs repainted when I got it. But I put a new bed, fenders and a passenger door on it because the previous owner didn't take care of it and the body was rotted. And then I sold it last year like a dumb a**. I kick myself in the butt just about every day. My next project I wanna start is a 76 f250 and put a 7.3 in it. But idk when I'll have the time or $$ for that....

I couldnt ever sell this truck. Too much $$$ in it. I'd have to lose my mind first.lol Hopefully within a few years I can buy another pickup to keep the miles off of it.

kanuck15

Reaction score
Damn, makes me wish I wasn't gonna sell my RC OBS. How do you like the Grabbers?

so far they are alright, thought they were noisy but turns out I had a wheel bearing going out. Took a few psi out of them and they ride a lot better now too. Dont know how they do off road really. I dont take my truck off the road very often anymore

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
The rear is just a stock 40/20/40. The front is the same, but mounted on seat tracks from a 94 explorer. So they are power adjustable. I had to cut down the tracks so they sit lower. They added about an inch of height to the seat.

Couldn't find another reg/crew seat pan?

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
so far they are alright, thought they were noisy but turns out I had a wheel bearing going out. Took a few psi out of them and they ride a lot better now too. Dont know how they do off road really. I dont take my truck off the road very often anymore

Good to hear, post up once we get some snow. I'd like to hear how they do in that

justin51986

Reaction score
hey all you OBS fans! my CCSB is for sale in the Classifies section!!! someone needs it!!

Attachments

• myobs2.jpg
    myobs2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 80
  • myobs1.jpg
    myobs1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20140811_170231.jpg
    20140811_170231.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 96