DanicaPatricide

Reaction score
IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

I am selling my 94.5(first gen) powerstroke turbo diesel f250. It is an extended cab long bed XLT. 5 speed Manual Transmission and 4x4. Mechanically it is an outstanding truck needing nothing but new tires by the end of summer. It just passed a safety inspection for plate renewal and has many new parts in the drivetrain. It currently has 323k on the chassis and just over 100k on motor and transmission. The body shows that it has been used as a work truck with some dings, scratches and rust but that's typical of any of this body style. Interior is in good shape but could use a cleaning. Would make a great work, farm or daily driver. It is currently my daily driver and averages around 22 mpg highway(I drive 55 miles one way to work every day) only modifications are the bigger tires, exhaust brake, and a 4" turbo back exhaust into 7" mitre cut stack(so exhaust soot didn't blow onto my four wheelers/trailer). truck has 16x8 eagle alloy 8 hole wheels. 33" tires. $4700 or trades for reg cab diesels

Truck I found on CList this morning. I want it.

Latest posts

Members online