OBS picture thread:

Lysons

Reaction score
Does anyone see anything wrong with this truck?

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=466911460

I am thinking getting rid of the Expedition and getting an OBS F350 sounds like a good idea!

If the body is in good shape an it goes down the road straight it seems like a fair price.

Sadly, it turned out to be a scam.
:(
There's not many OBS worth looking at around here, they're either beat to hell or people are asking an arm and a leg for 'em!

davey99ps

Reaction score
Sadly, it turned out to be a scam.
:(
There's not many OBS worth looking at around here, they're either beat to hell or people are asking an arm and a leg for 'em!

That's not just your area, that's pretty much everywhere. Either there all rotted out an clapped out, or somebody thinks it's worth the price of a 6.4 because it has the "legendary 7.3", I've seen that phrase in way to many ads. I bought mine with a little rust on it, then went down south for rust free body panels. It was alotta work, but I'm happy with how the truck looks now. There's not that many clean crew cab long box obs around here.

JD3020

Reaction score
If anybody has a roll pan, post up a pic of it for me please! Trying to get a feel for what direction i wanna head with my truck. For some reason i really have a desire to add a cowl hood, single black stack, drop the rear end, add rear spacers, tint the window's, and add a roll pan.

davey99ps

Reaction score
If anybody has a roll pan, post up a pic of it for me please! Trying to get a feel for what direction i wanna head with my truck. For some reason i really have a desire to add a cowl hood, single black stack, drop the rear end, add rear spacers, tint the window's, and add a roll pan.

I think PSDeng has a roll pan on his puller, it looks really good, I'm 99% positive there's pics of it somewhere in this thread. I keep going back an forth on weather to put 1 on my truck or not, I can't seem to make up my mind. I will say though, definitely do the cervini's cowl hood, after I saw notenoughsmoke's hood in person, I had to have 1 for mine. They look great

JD3020

Reaction score
I think PSDeng has a roll pan on his puller, it looks really good, I'm 99% positive there's pics of it somewhere in this thread. I keep going back an forth on weather to put 1 on my truck or not, I can't seem to make up my mind. I will say though, definitely do the cervini's cowl hood, after I saw notenoughsmoke's hood in person, I had to have 1 for mine. They look great

I've seen pics of his, and Ross's(pontiacross) trucks. They are both the same color as mine, with pans. I love how they look. Just trying to get an idea of how other trucks look with em.

And i won't be going Cervini's, i'd love to but just way too expensive for me. May actually be picking up a hood this weekend.

JD3020

Reaction score
And here is a pic of my truck for a reference. Since this pic i've pulled the bumper back up, pulled the trim off, and have a set of the stock fiberglass steps waiting to go on. And you can see in this pic why it's needing a new hood. LOL Was that way before i bought it, and has only gotten worse since.

536132_3945011506177_2130227101_n.jpg

Wanting to go lower/wider, with an aggressive stance. Also thinking bout doing a complete PTM in the front, and seeing how it looks.

Lysons

Reaction score
That's not just your area, that's pretty much everywhere. Either there all rotted out an clapped out, or somebody thinks it's worth the price of a 6.4 because it has the "legendary 7.3", I've seen that phrase in way to many ads. I bought mine with a little rust on it, then went down south for rust free body panels. It was alotta work, but I'm happy with how the truck looks now. There's not that many clean crew cab long box obs around here.

I found an ad on kijiji for a 1990 F250 and the guy was saying that the truck was completely stock and came with the "Legendary 7.3 Power Stroke", naturally I emailed him to tell him it had an IDI motor in it, and his reply was along the lines of "You're just jealous of my truck that you can't afford, stupid trolls don't know what they're talking about :blah:."
People these days :doh:

JD3020

Reaction score
Toreador red :thumbsup::drool:

Fixed it for ya. LOL But its gotta be one of my favorite colors out there. I looove when the sun hits its, and it turns to like a metallic burnt orange. Just looks so good.

they are 440 at carlisle truck nationals....

calm yourself fella!

I know they're cheaper out at Carlisle, but i'm wanting a hood now as i'm not putting my old hood back on. If i end up not getting this hood then i'll be picking up a JY hood to throw on, and attempt to make my own cowl hood out of my old one.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I found an ad on kijiji for a 1990 F250 and the guy was saying that the truck was completely stock and came with the "Legendary 7.3 Power Stroke", naturally I emailed him to tell him it had an IDI motor in it, and his reply was along the lines of "You're just jealous of my truck that you can't afford, stupid trolls don't know what they're talking about :blah:."
People these days :doh:
There is one on the local CL, it's an early 90's as well with an ATS turbo on it and the description says "Power stroke" then in the ad the seller says "and don't tell me it's not a power stroke, it is because I converted it and put a turbo on it so now it's a power stroke" :doh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.