OBS picture thread:

gansett7three

Reaction score
Well now don't be shy haha.
What's your plans?

Full resto. mild motor build...intercooler, t4, etc. Full paint and body work, Dodge Spicer rear swap for equal width and disk brakes. And some custom touches here and there. I'll be starting a build thread on here soon.
Here's a little sneak peek
uploadfromtaptalk1392350569994.jpg

97Beast

Reaction score
A few of my CCSB. I haven't posted any pics here since I swapped in a D60 and RSK over the summer. Its been about 6 months on the new setup and I love it. Truck is at 143k miles now.
IMAG0894_zpsb484c5c4.jpg

IMAG0891_zps2c4f6dde.jpg

IMAG0895_zpsbef82e79.jpg

20131018_120854_zpsd6a7d2ba.jpg

Bair

Reaction score
That is what I call improving on the classic styling. Awesome. What size tires?

96 CCLB
08 RCLB 2wd 6sp for sale
08 ECLB 2wd sold

97Beast

Reaction score
Thank you! These trucks were sharp from the showroom floor!
The tires are 315/75/16 Terragrapplers.

Nodge

Reaction score
That's awesome. I'd love to rsk my 2 obs trucks, but I don't think they would fit in the garage door.
Nicely done!

97Beast

Reaction score
Thank you! I'd love to have a garage for the truck.lol Maybe someday..
I went with the PMF kit and U code springs to try to get it as low as possible. It isnt too tall for me, but I wouldnt want it any higher.

97Beast

Reaction score
Thanks JCart! The rear springs are still the originals. I did add a 4" block to replace the stock block. All the pictures are with the 4" block. I think the slope of the parking lot makes the truck look nose high. But the truck is practically level, if not a slight rake in the back. The front has a sway bar. Definitely a must in my opinion with SD springs. I'd like to find a rear sway bar someday as well.

zilla68

Reaction score
Thanks JCart! The rear springs are still the originals. I did add a 4" block to replace the stock block. All the pictures are with the 4" block. I think the slope of the parking lot makes the truck look nose high. But the truck is practically level, if not a slight rake in the back. The front has a sway bar. Definitely a must in my opinion with SD springs. I'd like to find a rear sway bar someday as well.

I sent you a pm on either here or the other site.

hows the ride with the stock rear springs?

97Beast

Reaction score
PM replied.

The ride of the stock rear springs is decent in my opinion. I dont know what I'm missing out with however by not having SD springs in the back.lol
Before when I had the TTB I thought my rear springs were soft in comparison to the front. But now with SD front springs its a different story. Someday I may change the rear setup, but for now it does well.

Lang

Reaction score
They're ugly as hell on super duties, and would look worse on an obs. Might as well just buy some dodge flip out tow mirrors

Don't see the correlation to Dodge's flip out mirrors what so ever. Personally, my favorite mod on my 01'. HUGE difference.

Reaction score
I don't get it either the dodge mirrors suck. As for the 08+ SD mirrors I haven't seen it done but someone on here has 07+ duramax mirrors and that doesn't look to bad if you ask me

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- sitting
1990 Chevy K1500- sitting for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Latest posts

Members online