OBS TOWING PICS

Redpower

Reaction score
Hauling a tractor over the weekend.
IMAG0159.jpg

kampy

Reaction score
Looks like some good looking junk! If you hate it that much feel free to drop it off at my house so I can take it off your hands :poke::ford::naughty:LOL

"junk" is a term of endearment, like when I call my wife "the hag". I actually like both of them, the truck and the wife.

Chimera

Reaction score
What was wrong with the Blazer to make it not able to drive up? lol

2 1/2 hour drive to the dealer. It tagged a deer a week prior, bald tires, front end shimmy, trans was shifting weird, all the lights were flickering, possible blown head gasket, hood was held down with a ratchet strap. It wasn't too bad prior to hitting the deer, but it was needing to be replaced eventually anyways. The deer just sped up the process.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
2 1/2 hour drive to the dealer. It tagged a deer a week prior, bald tires, front end shimmy, trans was shifting weird, all the lights were flickering, possible blown head gasket, hood was held down with a ratchet strap. It wasn't too bad prior to hitting the deer, but it was needing to be replaced eventually anyways. The deer just sped up the process.:thumbsup:

Well damn. Yeah I wouldnt have drove that **** either! lol Congrats on your new :fordoval:

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Is it legal to tow 2 trailers like that? I only ask cuz where Im from (Indiana) Ive never seen that. Nice pics Lawnranger

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Lawnranger-

What year is the plow truck? That thing looks pretty good to me with the paint and all, and im looking to upgrade in a year or two.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online