Offer too good to refuse?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Well, he came up with the money and now Im goin shopping. I feel like I've lost a child.

Congrats man! I've been looking at 6.7's around my area and for what they are asking for an '11 or '12 with under 50k a brand new '12 or '13 is not that far away pricewise. Not sure about down by you, but there are still '12s here on the lot for an insane discount. Good luck in your search.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Congrats man! I've been looking at 6.7's around my area and for what they are asking for an '11 or '12 with under 50k a brand new '12 or '13 is not that far away pricewise. Not sure about down by you, but there are still '12s here on the lot for an insane discount. Good luck in your search.

Thanks man. I'm leavin now to continue the search. I found a decently priced 11 last night, and I'm going to look at a different one. After that I'm thinking ill give up and buy a new 12. There are a few left around me also, but they're leftovers and harder to find a combo that I want...

VanoFord

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm leavin now to continue the search. I found a decently priced 11 last night, and I'm going to look at a different one. After that I'm thinking ill give up and buy a new 12. There are a few left around me also, but they're leftovers and harder to find a combo that I want...

you should come down to houston if you are gonna buy a 12. there are SOOO many dealerships you will find the combo you are wanting. good luck on the search!

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think realistically, although I'd like to buy new, I'm just too cheap for that judging on what I've seen. I'm probably going to have to search to find myself a clean low mileage 11 or maybe even a 2010. Ill just have to hold out hope that someone else somewhere uses a diesel as a commuter car.

TripleE44

Reaction score
736-E367FB3EE90B-7688-0000041F21CC141E_zpsd312de1f.jpg

2011 6.7 lariat

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Damn I like it. Gotta say guys, after folliwing this thread I flirted with the idea of getting a 6.7. How do you like it compared to your 6.4? Is it living up to all the recent hype?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Damn I like it. Gotta say guys, after folliwing this thread I flirted with the idea of getting a 6.7. How do you like it compared to your 6.4? Is it living up to all the recent hype?

The main thing I really like about it is the power stock really is sufficient. I remember how laggy my 6.4 was when I got it and that was one of the big reasons I tuned it. I do have a mini maxx on my shelf, and an exhaust coming, but still I'm not sure if or when ill put it on. It just doesn't really need it to me. It also seems like the ride is marginally better than the 6.4 was stock. I know a lot of people are saying bad stuff about the 6.4, but at one time everyone thought it was a lot stronger than they say now. That same thing could happen with the 6.7.

Latest posts

Members online