OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Doyle ran 12.6. Beech beat him by 2/10ths of second. Trucks running great tho. Lots of guys have hurt trucks. Rizzi's at ATS. Cato blew head gasket. Hillison is having converter issues & the 7.3 is severely hurt.

Heard you boys were still being conservative on the tune in the truck, you guys till running it that way or giving her hell???

I meant for the drag racing

My bad

Nic

Reaction score
We talkin about Heafners 7.3? SOrry I just got on here..trying to back track and get the word on whats happening.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah they are going to leave and try to get it running for TS last I heard. Tough break the Hefner crew is awesome

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Man this is killing me! Between Eriks driveline coming apart and Heafner poping a piston jeez what the ***! Lady luck is truely a bit** this year! Good luck to the elite team for getting Eriks truck back together. And awesome job so far Beech! Its been a real strong showing for you! And Doyle has been doing some impressive things too, good job man! Keep up the good work team Ford:ford:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
*** me! all the carnage.... should have upgraded the axle shafts in eriks truck and other then that left it alone from last year!...

live life full throttle

njjeep

Reaction score
If they got a stock front axle and put smaller tires but the same brand and model would that be ok for the tire rule?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It twisted the front pinion off. Didn't break an axle shaft.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

yup... didnt do that last year did it? or is he making the same power as last year? if so i must have missed it.. dont think he broke a drive shaft either.. hell should have just left it alone and done nothing.

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online