OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Catos truck I believe, at ATS.

946360_10151629021807700_1543791657_n.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Woosley qualified with a 10.80, what happened for him to lose in eliminations?

He was under the impression Cato would only cross the beams, so he could putt down to the end, and save his truck. When Cato launched out of the hole he was still at idle. Never trust your competitor. He's pretty angry about the whole deal. He tried to run cato down, but just couldn't quite do it. ended running a 13.xx at 128.

If I'm not mistaken, they'll be spinning slower. :shrug:
Correct. It's all we legitimately had though

bad12jr

Reaction score
He was under the impression Cato would only cross the beams, so he could putt down to the end, and save his truck. When Cato launched out of the hole he was still at idle. Never trust your competitor. He's pretty angry about the whole deal. He tried to run cato down, but just couldn't quite do it. ended running a 13.xx at 128.

Correct. It's all we legitimately had though

That's BS. But his fault for not going all out the whole time.

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yup... didnt do that last year did it? or is he making the same power as last year? if so i must have missed it.. dont think he broke a drive shaft either.. hell should have just left it alone and done nothing.

live life full throttle

Next time you build something of this level and enter a national competition let me know and I will tell you how to build your truck. If not then keep your opinions on what and how I should mod MY truck to yourself. I feel worse than anyone the way it is shaping up.
If I had proper time to know how to launch this thing and how it reacts to certain throttle inputs it would be different. When you launch and all four tires spin for 20ft, get out of it then back in it and they all light up again and lurches that is going to break drivelines and pinions.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Woosley qualified with a 10.80, what happened for him to lose in eliminations?

He thought another truck was hurt and didn't spool, the other guy left hard and ate his ass while he was left going down the track trying to lite. Unreal what he thought, it may have cost him a good shot at the title.
I agree with Tadd, watching some of the runs and horrible starts was infuriating, knowing if I did a couple of things differently or more familiar with it I KNOW my ass would of been in the top three after the drags.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Erik, don't let some of these people get to you, Everyone knows you aren't trying to break,,,,, but win challenges. It's a little too easy to keyboard engineer,,,,

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Erik...all the keyboard racers know better...you'll never get it right

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dusty9

Reaction score
Good luck ford team today! Nobody has 4.10 gears out there? That would be pull good in front of the 4.30 but its all cool, hope it doesn't hop!

Diesel23

Reaction score
Next time you build something of this level and enter a national competition let me know and I will tell you how to build your truck. If not then keep your opinions on what and how I should mod MY truck to yourself. I feel worse than anyone the way it is shaping up.
If I had proper time to know how to launch this thing and how it reacts to certain throttle inputs it would be different. When you launch and all four tires spin for 20ft, get out of it then back in it and they all light up again and lurches that is going to break drivelines and pinions.

YEAH , I like the part about if you had your truck alittle sooner and you could have worked all the bugs out !!! Truck should have been in your hands a month prior! then work the bugs out !! But seeing all the trucks tring to finish up last minute i thought thats how it was suppose to be ? :doh:
I do know its easier said then done as I know how busy your team was !!! or is , GOOD LUCK with the rest of the compitentions , and dont feel bad you made your intentions well known ,by building such a beast !! Bad azz truck eitherway

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm with you on probably should have left the truck alone but at the same time I understand what Erik wanted to do. Make the same power on fuel as he did on spray last year, that's what he got...

This has been one of the craziest years with the trailer drag race I've ever seen 2 transmissions a drive line an engine a popped head gasket Ect

The survival rate this year isn't good lol. Luckily most everyone is having fun. Today should be interesting to say the least the placement is all coming down to the sled pull

91turbogsx

Reaction score
As much as we all would like Erik to repeat, we should still be thankful we have a Ford at the top currently. Wes was the biggest underdog on the Ford camp and is proving otherwise...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

sorry, didnt mean to bring out any negativity toward you or your truck and i understand that you didnt have any time with it and understand that you wanted to step it up this year.. was just thinking that last year you just got thrown in the drivers seat with a proven setup, with more seat time im sure, and it would have been cool to see the same setup win again... again sorry...

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online