OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Good luck today guys, hopefully the breakage issues everyone has been having are over with. As to Eriks truck, I think changing to a new set up made it more exciting. I mean look at that thing, its one of the baddest daily driven 6.4's I know of. Erik and Elite have poured their hearts into that truck and their dedication is deserving of some respect. The turbo set up on Eriks truck is insane, teething issues are to be expected with something that stout. And to Beech great job, I love seeing how your DIY built rig is competing with the big boys and winning ( much respect for that ). To Doyle and the SPE crew, great job of not only taking a new and still evolving platform and not only making the cut for the challenge but representing the Ford camp very well. Good luck to all still in it at this point, and lets go Team Ford.

taterthedog

Reaction score
Good luck today guys, hopefully the breakage issues everyone has been having are over with. As to Eriks truck, I think changing to a new set up made it more exciting. I mean look at that thing, its one of the baddest daily driven 6.4's I know of. Erik and Elite have poured their hearts into that truck and their dedication is deserving of some respect. The turbo set up on Eriks truck is insane, teething issues are to be expected with something that stout. And to Beech great job, I love seeing how your DIY built rig is competing with the big boys and winning ( much respect for that ). To Doyle and the SPE crew, great job of not only taking a new and still evolving platform and not only making the cut for the challenge but representing the Ford camp very well. Good luck to all still in it at this point, and lets go Team Ford.

Well said. I agree 100%. Good luck today guys!

HD F250

Reaction score
I appreciate Erik's decision to change his set-up even if he doesn't win. Someone has to be the guinea pig of new set ups on our trucks in order for us to keep pace with the other camps. All of the guys building the high HP builds are improving knowledge and parts engineering for ALL of us and regardless he could have sheared the pinion with his old set up also. On that note, I hope he lets her eat today and shows the competition that team :fordoval: is not playing anymore....LOL

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
The plan last night for Erik was to go all out. I firmly feel the Erik's choice to step it up was within the spirit of the DPC. Diesel POWER challenge.

They are past the half way point of the ride/drive portion.

Elliott

Reaction score
I agree with HD 250. With Erik winning last year, all eyes were on him and his truck setup. It was a good, proven setup and was a target for all the other competitors to shoot for. I too, applaud Erik and Elite for going for broke on this year's setup. Any of the problems that he has encountered could have happened with the old setup. Just sh$tty luck about the pinion shaft, stuff like this is bound to happen at these HP and Torque levels. The competition is not over yet, best of luck to Erik and the remaining Ford competitors.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Great day for a mpg cruise for DPC in may lol
_facebook_-1311419667_.jpg

Latest posts

Members online