OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

Nic

Reaction score
Yea Buddy! Congrats to everybody that has competed this year and especially to the Ford team! Thanks Beech for bringing in the win for the home team!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
So how does one get in to the DPC as a competitor?

Send in your information. Trucks info. Pics. I think they put a bit in an issue of the mag to where and when to send in apps. I think theres actually an app to fill out in the issue to cut out and send in IIRC. Then they pick 10 or so trucks from each manufacturer. (Ford, Dodge, GM) and then the readers vote for 3 of each.

MINK

Reaction score
What a awesome week. Was great to meet a bunch of new people and have a lot of fun. We finished second and couldnt be more stoked! Time to get my 6.4 ready to take Beech down next year;)

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
What a awesome week. Was great to meet a bunch of new people and have a lot of fun. We finished second and couldnt be more stoked! Time to get my 6.4 ready to take Beech down next year;)

Catos truck did great for all the break downs. You guys did work getting it running for every event whenever you had an issue. Very cool to see, im sure the dvd DPM puts out will be a good one.

3brorce

Reaction score
YA they didnt do the video updates and that like they did last year. Must be saving it for the DVD.

Latest posts

Members online