OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
YA they didnt do the video updates and that like they did last year. Must be saving it for the DVD.

Yeah thats right. Oh well, we stayed pretty much in the loop here. I know the Dvd from last year was a pretty good watch. This years should be as well.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What a awesome week. Was great to meet a bunch of new people and have a lot of fun. We finished second and couldnt be more stoked! Time to get my 6.4 ready to take Beech down next year;)

congrats you guys. i would say you did incredibly well in the war of attrition. its not an easy place to win, and hp can have its disadvantages. seems to be a similar battle every year up there. danny is still my nerd.

MINK

Reaction score
congrats you guys. i would say you did incredibly well in the war of attrition. its not an easy place to win, and hp can have its disadvantages. seems to be a similar battle every year up there. danny is still my nerd.

Thanks buddy, toopsy is a huge part of the win.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I had a blast for sure mink it was nice meeting you and chatting with you.

Spe is a good crew nice folks def progressing the 6.7 platform Doyle did a good job 6.7 might be a solid platform after all lol

Overall it was pleasant being around all competitors and crews I think everyone was willing to help each other. Zach and Buddy from David hefners crew helped Cato lower the Trans so they could fix a freeze plug. David also loaned beech the winning nitrous jet :poke: lol. Wayne leant everyone a tool at one point I think, I put out an insulation fire for Cato with a water bottle... His wiring is ***ed btw.

All and all it was a good time the event could always go faster and smoother without the video crew but that's all part of it I guess.

MINK

Reaction score
I had a blast for sure mink it was nice meeting you and chatting with you.

Spe is a good crew nice folks def progressing the 6.7 platform Doyle did a good job 6.7 might be a solid platform after all lol

Overall it was pleasant being around all competitors and crews I think everyone was willing to help each other. Zach and Buddy from David hefners crew helped Cato lower the Trans so they could fix a freeze plug. David also loaned beech the winning nitrous jet :poke: lol. Wayne leant everyone a tool at one point I think, I put out an insulation fire for Cato with a water bottle... His wiring is ***ed btw.

All and all it was a good time the event could always go faster and smoother without the video crew but that's all part of it I guess.

Absolutely what its all about!

imelmo

Reaction score
congrats you guys. i would say you did incredibly well in the war of attrition. its not an easy place to win, and hp can have its disadvantages. seems to be a similar battle every year up there.

:whs: :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.