Official DPC 2013 Updates

pog

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone. Such an awesome event. Team ford still on top. People will def respect the 6.4 more. If anything we've learned is lower horsepower and keeping it reliable is key. I know Erik went balls deep with his setup which is awesome. His carnage could've been a lot worse. But now he can finally have his truck back and enjoy it after a year under the knife. Once again congrats team ford.

3brorce

Reaction score
I wouldnt call it Carnage just a driveshaft that really f'd him.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Long as im not mistaken Eriks New motor held up great! Just the darn driveline got him. Props to Elite! and Erik!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Hey Nick. Im putting you on the ballot for next year:lookaround:. Hmmmm quad turbo 6.4 making over 1400 hp on fuel(after your "little turbo upgrade") Im pretty sure everybody will vote you in:thumbsup:LOL

3brorce

Reaction score
I hope he can drive as we learned more than once it aint just about power. Ya Beech, you going to attend TS?

powerstroked08

Reaction score
The drive line is the only thing that held Erik back! Awesome job by Elite getting his leak fixed and for fixing his front pinion/gears. Says a lot about them.

3brorce

Reaction score
Cato had hell of failures. There team did pretty awesome for sure.

Elliott

Reaction score
Great job by all Ford Competitors! Great to see the title is staying in the Ford camp for another year. I feel bad for all the guys that suffered mechanical issues. It would of been great to see all the competitor trucks stay healthy for the duration of the challenge and see how different the outcome would be. I realize reliability is part of the challenge, but it is something that I will ponder.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Congrats to the winner!!! Glad it was a :ford:

Sorry about you troubles Erik. Would have been sweet if you could have really used your power!

AllanB

Reaction score
I hope he can drive as we learned more than once it aint just about power. Ya Beech, you going to attend TS?

I have been in Brazil for a month and couldn't keep up with the competition. Just out of curiosity. How much power did Wesley lay down on the dyno, and track times? Just wondering if a solid 700/800hp truck could still walk in and win the DPC. Not that I am trying to build anything for this competition either. I would love too, but I wouldn't have the time to compete in it. Just curious if that is possible with all these running 1000hp plus.

Latest posts

Members online