Official DPC 2013 Updates

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have been in Brazil for a month and couldn't keep up with the competition. Just out of curiosity. How much power did Wesley lay down on the dyno, and track times? Just wondering if a solid 700/800hp truck could still walk in and win the DPC. Not that I am trying to build anything for this competition either. I would love too, but I wouldn't have the time to compete in it. Just curious if that is possible with all these running 1000hp plus.

Realistically 1000 HP is what you should show up prepared to make and put down on the track. Practically tho a solid 800 that spools well will have a easier time being consistent and not breaking. The problem with the kaffir trucks is by the time you get the truck spooled its set to kill from the first foot out. Allot of events don't require that so breakage or wild 4 wheel burnouts occur. Every year is different tho so its a gamble each way. If a 1000 HP truck and crew have their **** together they will be hard to beat

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Need to bring it back to the east coast next year

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

3brorce

Reaction score
I don't know how that ***ing thing is still running. Here he is spraying nitrous at it trying to make it do a burn out. It was on fire earlier in the day.

Guy at the end of the vid says it all lol.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No chit, seems every time someone comments on my technologically superior phone it gets bigger and bigger. Fueled by haters. lol

That's what she said

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just watched that video on my phone and it took me into YouTube so I saw your other videos, Erik..... and holy jeez Beech did a ***ing huge burnout!

Latest posts

Members online