Official NADM Texas Diesel Shootout (Denton) Thrad

JMart

Reaction score
We will be there Friday night....

You guys staying at the HoJo? I get off work in lewisville around 7 Friday and was thinking about cruising up there for a little while before I head home.

Just wondering where people might be at.

superstroked

Reaction score
You guys staying at the HoJo? I get off work in lewisville around 7 Friday and was thinking about cruising up there for a little while before I head home.

Just wondering where people might be at.

I work off of corporate in lewisville...I don't think I am going up there on Friday though.

budro

Reaction score
Sheila is scheduled for 5 hours of outlines on her new ink that day.....think its early afternoon, depending on how she does.....its only 20-25 minutes from the casa...and a mite is a bug that lives on a chickens arse

budro

Reaction score
5 hrs of outline??? She getting a full back piece or something?

Full ribcage, wrapped around to the back and slightly below the belt. It'll probably be closer to 3.5-4 hours knowing the artist. I called and confirmed the appointment for 2:30, hopefully she's a trooper!

BFD99

Reaction score
Yep. We dont like you any more homey.

Lmao
That hurts Garrett, after all we've been through! LMAO
Actually changed my mind on this event, going on a car cruise with the caffeine and gasoline crew through eastern oklahoma on saturday instead, should be a blast! :pimp:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
That hurts Garrett, after all we've been through! LMAO
Actually changed my mind on this event, going on a car cruise with the caffeine and gasoline crew through eastern oklahoma on saturday instead, should be a blast! :pimp:

Nothing but love my friend.

Latest posts

Members online