Official NADM Texas Diesel Shootout (Denton) Thrad

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, i know! :thumbsup: But ya'll have fun, i may still change my mind an drive down, but can't decide for sure yet. What is everybody's plans for friday/saturday night?

the track is about 8 miles away from N Texas campus......bars and sorostitutes!

BFD99

Reaction score
Hmmmmm...................... I'm fratty, so i guess i could go find me a sorostitute slampiece to take home! LMAO

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Wish I could, but it's my anniversary so gotta do something with the wife, plus I just left from there! Maybe next one!!!:fustrate:

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I can't make it :( My dad just had surgery and I'm supposed to meet with some home owners on Saturday. My weekends are all mixed up, I've been thinking this was next weekend :doh:

purpleheart350

Reaction score
why is it that everything happens when I have stuff planned already. I missed the Rally because I already had plans too. Every single time. :cursing: :fustrate:

JMart

Reaction score
aight homies.....couple days away.

everyone on the list still showing up?

I will be there

test and tunes are usually the night before but not sure. I imagine there would be time for practice runs though. You can always run brackets...

:whs:
There is always a sportsman et class you can run in and there is usually qualifying runs done early in the day.

Gates open at 8am and racing starts and 9 so be there early if you plan to run.

superstroked

Reaction score
I bet they will have grudge runs later in the evening..who knows...I may enter the bracket races with the 210 tune..hmmm

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'll be parked next to Matt (Cutting Edge) and his race truck. I have a big pop up tent I could bring if we wanted it. Has Hilti logos all over it so you can't miss it....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.