One of you now

chromehound

Reaction score
Well I went and got my self a 2007 CCLB Lariat: 160K, B&W, bedliner, new leather, critter killer, rims. It's higher miles than I wanted but I got it cheap IMO and aside from some dents and dings it has a little cough when starting but runs great otherwise. Aside from some looks stuff I plan to stay pretty stock powertrain wise, at least that's the plan for now :)

Only had it a half hour before delivering an 8N for a guy at work
1.jpg

2.jpg

The new two tone leather (front and rear)
3.jpg

chromehound

Reaction score
Yeah I'm undecided on the rims and may get them powdercoated in black to see if that helps. I'm glad my truck guy talked me into doing the two tone on the new leather - it was even better that I didn't have to pay for it.

Atsah

Reaction score
If you keep it working it might be a good truck.. The more you work em the better they like it.. Congrats..

chromehound

Reaction score
Chrome door handles gotta go too

Oh yeah and the chrome grill and tailgate handle - all getting PTM when $$ allows.

What happened to the power wagon

That thing was fine for just a DD but working on a horse ranch and needing to pull lumber, machines and horses it sucked - it had trouble pulling 2-3k up the 12% grades. Plus the 9mpgs just wasn't worth it so it got traded in on this truck.

Jason

Reaction score
Those "chrome" handles peel off. My budy bought a '02 with em, and they come off. Its just adhesive that holds them on over the factory ones. Removing them alone will make a huge diference. Sell the wheels, and pick up a set of 20" stock wheels, should end up costing you nothig in the end. I bought a bare front bumper from Ford, for like $300, and transferred over my bumper pads, etc. If you are super careful removing the clips, they snap in the new bumper perfectly.

Latest posts

Members online