P2563 , P006B

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey guys , just checking has anyone experienced these codes , I was just doing some regular driving and pulled a code P2563 , which shows turbo charger boost control position sensor circuit range/performance ? and then got a P006B unknown DTC
then the other day it cleared on its own , and then just threw the code yesterday again ?
any ideas or which sensor I need to replace , im running 75/59 set up custom tunes and haven't had a problem for several thousand miles - thanks

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
It is your EBP sensor. Just get a new one with a new tube and you will be good. Next time you have to pull your cab do some hd uppipes with egr provision.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Subd for info. Hope you get this straightened out frank. Is it defueling or anything?

Thanks , should be something simple , im not noticing it act to crazy and really no defueling issues , when codes are thrown ,it seems to haze more at idle , sound of chargers , and lag

Diesel23

Reaction score
It is your EBP sensor. Just get a new one with a new tube and you will be good. Next time you have to pull your cab do some hd uppipes with egr provision.

Daniel , thanks for the help, I will pick up a tube and sensor , thanks again

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Make sure to take the fitting out of the up pipe and clean it. Had one this last week that has the same codes and that fitting that the tube attaches too was so clogged nothing could get through.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.