Spoolin'

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424569212.799823.jpg

Hand crafted by you or autometer?

MEDIC350

Reaction score
View attachment 34616

Hand crafted by you or autometer?

thats the one i made from a triple pillar pod that would have fit the 6.4 and my stock handle. i opted for the autometer one now that they have it out since i use an edge insight as well. the autometer one is straight inline with the pillar. the one i made the gauges are to the inside of the pillar. so i couldnt have my insight in the corner out of the way. if that makes any sense

Spoolin'

Reaction score
thats the one i made from a triple pillar pod that would have fit the 6.4 and my stock handle. i opted for the autometer one now that they have it out since i use an edge insight as well. the autometer one is straight inline with the pillar. the one i made the gauges are to the inside of the pillar. so i couldnt have my insight in the corner out of the way. if that makes any sense

Yeah I see what you mean now was just confused.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Medic- I was searching for gauge setup and pods and I was blown away by this autometer pod and IssPro gauge combo! How do you like the IP so far or would you back to Autometer? How much did that whole setup run?

MEDIC350

Reaction score
Medic- I was searching for gauge setup and pods and I was blown away by this autometer pod and IssPro gauge combo! How do you like the IP so far or would you back to Autometer? How much did that whole setup run?

the whole thing was around 400 i believe. i like the isspro gauges much better just make sure if you get them you get the led dimmer lol because they are bright

dcswetman

Reaction score
the whole thing was around 400 i believe. i like the isspro gauges much better just make sure if you get them you get the led dimmer lol because they are bright

Where did you get them from? I cant find them on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online