plugged spill ports

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And you have the experience building, flowing and testing injectors? Please.

All 8 of my 225/100s with open ports flow between 222-223cc.

Helen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
How are you going to say that your 225s will flow around 225cc's with the spill port open? Theres no way that they are going to flow that..

Right there... Stop speaking from your rear end.

Helen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
craig said he practiced as a magician part time, so my guess is straight magic.

Stroker04

Reaction score
I'm tired of the smart ass answers. I get on here to gain knowledge along with everyone else, not deal with bullsh!t.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

stop posting nonsense and sit back and listen then.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
My 225s are not welded over. And if I understood him correctly Tyler at RCD told me that welding over the spill ports adds more to the output of the injector. He said my 225s would put out closer to 255 with them welded over. I've been harassed for saying that on another thread on here, but that's what a reputable injector builder told me so ill roll with it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That depends what the plunger is machined to. He builds them and flow tests them, who told you otherwise?

lubeowner

Reaction score
With the spill port open stroke is limited by the distance from the bottom of the spill port to the bottom of the barrel. The stock injector does not use this full stroke. You machine them to get full use out of this stroke. There are two ways to increase stroke past this point, one is to plug the spill port. The other is to machine a spacer the will fit on the bottom of the barrel to allow more stroke to the bottom. This will leave your spill ports open and increase stroke. With spill ports open and no shims, the injector limit is basically 190cc. It is math, area of a cylinder. I can get you the dimensions if you want.

windrunner408

Reaction score
So if the spill port is plugged, what is the preferred method of plugging the spill port??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.