poll

blackbetty13

Reaction score
So wait your not only a complete fail in the diesel industry but your also a Band geek? Wow your biography sucks.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Drumline captain played tenors made more outta my life then than you'll ever dream to.

BFD99

Reaction score
Holy F how in the hell do you click post new topic which is typically in the bottom middle of the page instead of the X which is on the top right? How retarded are you really? I thought you were getting better there for a while but now I'm starting think differently.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Holy F how in the hell do you click post new topic which is typically in the bottom middle of the page instead of the X which is on the top right? How retarded are you really? I thought you were getting better there for a while but now I'm starting think differently.

Because I was setting up a poll. A thread was already submitted but not finished so no matter what I clicked it submitted a thread already. Can you comprehend that cumbag?

MAC

Reaction score
So what was the poll about before Smuts deleted it?

Also....DJ Qualls....Is Smuts daddy!

Dj_Qualls_8.jpg

juniort444e

Reaction score
Lol thank you I have been working on my grammar. I new it wasn't spelt right but due to lack of time I posted it.

Haha na i didnt help with your spelling on the word as i was passing out while fixing it. But i did change the end of it for ya. Figured sticks were to small for ole mr stretched out boy over here.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
LMFAO....It all comes together when you have to explain it out.... LOL LOL

Cool it im not your "homie" :slap:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.