poll

juniort444e

Reaction score
First of all, i do not despise hime. I like to poke fun at him whenever he deserves it. Second i dont bring him up in every thread im in. Go read a few more of the threads im in that i NEVER even mentioned the kid. I know he isnt going anywhere, nor do i care or plan on caring. If him or you cant handle me poking some fun at him then go stand in the corner and keep crying. People make fun of me all day long, i laugh at it because thats how i am.

And for you to say i instigate chit ever chance i get makes you look like a tard. How can you judge someone by his post IN A FEW THREADS, based around smut. Maybe you need to grow up yourself, and learn how to read a little more. I go in smuts threads on his speakers and his truck all the time, have i ever posted anything in those or bad mouthed him once in his threads that he is trying to learn no. so STFU, and get outa smuts a$$ so you can get some fresh air to your dome.

I dont know smut, and honestly would probably shake his hand if i met him in person. Im only playing around, if you cant handle that, then let me know. But in all reality im am who i am and thats joking and playing around alot. Get over it.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Good post Steve.

You guys cut the kid some slack for a while please. If you don't see a change over time, he deserves what he gets. Thanks

I agree with you. I dont think any of my posts were threating or degrading, that bad. If so i will back off. I dont have anything against him. Except for his pic. Just gives me the chills. LOLLOL

Thing that bothers me in his posts is how cocky he comes off now. And from what i remember thats what got him in trouble. Just my point of few, he needs to use some other way to come across so we the reader dont think he is being a duech. Just saying.

Rustin

Reaction score
Goodness. All I see is bunch of big kids picking on the little kid. I don't care if he does deserve it half the time. Make a quick joke and move on. If you really have problems with him PM the guy and either build him up or leave him to his own demise. I read that the guy is trying to change? Help him out! I enjoy a good roast but this isn't one of them.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Goodness. All I see is bunch of big kids picking on the little kid. I don't care if he does deserve it half the time. Make a quick joke and move on. If you really have problems with him PM the guy and either build him up or leave him to his own demise. I read that the guy is trying to change? Help him out! I enjoy a good roast but this isn't one of them.

:whs:

Smut was a pita before he almost got the boot

But the dudes been doing a lot better since then...hes actually turned into a contributing member

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
So ironic. You despise the guy because you think he's a tard, yet you go out of your way to bring him up in every thread your in LOL

If you don't like what he posts, either get over it and pay no attention to him or learn to use your ignore list feature. Pretty damn simple.

Honestly, why dig this thread back up? What good is it gonna do? Dude isnt going anywhere, I promise you that.

BTW, he asked for a name change because he was ready to "grow up", as he put it. So give the guy a chance instead of trying to instigate chit every chance you get.

I'm serious, I'm really tired of this bullchit. Dude is young and trying to learn. Leave it alone. It's not funny, it's not entertainig, it's just plain retarded

:whs: At last we see eye to eye on somthing.. Well put Sir.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
First of all, i do not despise hime. I like to poke fun at him whenever he deserves it. Second i dont bring him up in every thread im in. Go read a few more of the threads im in that i NEVER even mentioned the kid. I know he isnt going anywhere, nor do i care or plan on caring. If him or you cant handle me poking some fun at him then go stand in the corner and keep crying. People make fun of me all day long, i laugh at it because thats how i am.

And for you to say i instigate chit ever chance i get makes you look like a tard. How can you judge someone by his post IN A FEW THREADS, based around smut. Maybe you need to grow up yourself, and learn how to read a little more. I go in smuts threads on his speakers and his truck all the time, have i ever posted anything in those or bad mouthed him once in his threads that he is trying to learn no. so STFU, and get outa smuts a$$ so you can get some fresh air to your dome.

I dont know smut, and honestly would probably shake his hand if i met him in person. Im only playing around, if you cant handle that, then let me know. But in all reality im am who i am and thats joking and playing around alot. Get over it.

Are you high? I've seen the stupid crap you have posted and it is WAY beyond anything helpful. I don't give a *** if you think you are funny, screwing around, just messing, whatever. The dude doesn't know you so quit piling on him. If he is out of line and pushes the limit, then that's a different story. As of right now, he isn't starting chit, digging up pictures, following people around, or any of the other stupid bullchit you seem so moronically inclined to do yourself. The guy is trying and all he is doing is defending himself from a pack of dimwitted, douche bags who have nothing better to do here then *** with the guy. Try doing something positive for the site and the members and stay out of threads he starts. Find something else to do with your free time because as I told you before, its not funny, its not entertaining, it is simply just retarded.

Good day Sir.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online