Powerstroke214's build thread

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
"Got some grass"

That didn't go the way I expected lol. But I'm SLOWLY realizing that I can't throw every dime I have at the truck. Even though I pretty much am right now…once I get aesthetics pretty much where I want them, I'm cooling it for a loooong while. Injectors or turbo after next summer. Only repairs until then…can't be broke all the time.

6e6ejesu.jpg

(Miles' truck) Pretty much what I'm going for, but I'm not going any higher. And no visor…gonna make it look mo purdy, then go faster later. Til then, I'll keep updating this and hopefully avoiding cluttering up other threads by asking questions here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
Have fun while your young. Not a poke at your age.....but.. Someday you will see that world could care less what you drive. Maybe that's when "build threads" will die.

Last edited:

Emery19

Reaction score
Have fun while your young. Not a poke at your age.....but.. Someday you will see that world could care less what you drive. Maybe that's when "build threads" will die.

agreed, have fun while your young.

but that being said. its true the world could care less; but if you enjoy it might as well keep doing it. idc if the world doesn't care, i care what i drive so i do what i want. f0k everyone else.

sorry, i'm just sick of people i know always asking me why i drive my truck and give me grief about how i spend my money, because i like it and no one asked you... /rant.

for clarification, i wasn't talking about you morepower02, just reminded me of what someone said to me once so i ended up going on a rant..

anyways. what happened with this truck, i only read back like a page or two. did you break it?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

That's the plan. I love hearing/seeing others ideas, and I started the thread the day I "got" the truck, so it seemed like a great idea lol. Like you could probably guess, I had a ton of ideas, but reality has set in. The ideas are still there, but the timeline is becoming more realistic. I justify spending some money on it because I'm keeping it(unless someone will buy it for $14k as is, before studs) for a while. At least until I graduate(so probably 4 more years). So it has to keep on ticking up to 250k+

But like I said, I'm no longer trying to hurry and "build" it. Once studs are done, I'll decide exactly what I want(550-600hp, to spray or not to spray[corb gives me bad ideas] VGT vs Non-VGT, 175s or 190s), and slowly get there.

anyways. what happened with this truck, i only read back like a page or two. did you break it?

Nah, not much since Christmas. Recon turn signals(by force :doh: ) and new wheels are on their way.

Not broken, delta looks decent, and hgs seem fine. Praying heads are fine(I trust Matt, and until 2k miles ago, I drove it very mildly), and archoil has remedied my stiction issue. Just trying to keep it together, keep it looking decent and finish school(not in any order lol).

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
But I gotta make it through school. Chit costs money too lol.

But I get your point. But I also want…NEED money for ammo. And to eventually take a class, or two lol

12stroker

Reaction score
Romen noodles lol.... I did that while I am was in college eat cheap save all my money for truck mods lol.

I got my eye on a new toy that I talked to you about the other day. I talked down that guy quite a bit.

Also I have a f250 I can sell you at a good price and you will no longer have 6.0 blues lol.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Lol I wish…I'm digging the blue/grey 6.7s…and the 6.7s in general. But I'd have to start running drugs or something to pay for it…

dsberman94

Reaction score
I know a guy that runs up and down the east coast allll the time...

sent from green bean caserole

I've only heard of him. He has some sort of mythical ginger powers that keep him awake for days at a time just driving and driving... Every time I hear about him the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea starts playing. It's the weirdest thing ever.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I've only heard of him. He has some sort of mythical ginger powers that keep him awake for days at a time just driving and driving... Every time I hear about him the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea starts playing. It's the weirdest thing ever.

That songs the shiz... There's several people that have video'd me at stop lights. You should hear me sing boys to men. I rock that shiz. And if I get pulled over they better have the dog and with me they're not allowed to speak to the dog or gesture because it's against the law. The dog has to indicate on it's own. No outside influences. And they can't put me in the car to "detain" me. I will wait for an acceptable amount of officers and throw a absolute fit about my horses waiting on an "unlawful" search....

Hold up I should sell drugs...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403708839.872102.jpg

These will be going on in a few hours :pimp:

Working on getting ptm mirrors now, and I need to order smooth door handles and clear recons.

dsberman94

Reaction score
18x10 I don't ball hard enough to buy wheels AND tires lol

Lol. Same here. I only buy tires two at a time. My buddy is hooking me up with these from his 6.4.
gupupypy.jpg
and some mostly dead MTZs. So I gotta it tires for next summer. 18x9, don't remember the offset. Should look good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online