Powerstroke214's build thread

dsberman94

Reaction score
I agree. They have no advantage. People think they're "cool" though.

I get everyone on the cool factor with mine. Everyone thinks it's awesome and comfortable. However you definitely lose the space in the back for a bag of tools or clothes and both people. I used to think the front seats reclined far enough, I was mistaken.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
In the 2 months I've had my Kr seats, no one has sat back there.

I'm aware of the loss of space. We've had 3 trucks with quad buckets. The back is comfortable. And I've never had 3 people in the back. #aintworried

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
quad buckets get pretty annoying if you have to put anything in the back seat... Solution=nice tonneau cover and some sort of bedliner or mat. Problem solved.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So the person that makes fun of me and says stacks are gay, and the same person that said their truck would never get lifted, has now put a stack on their truck, and lifted it.

Oh dear god, made worse by the tonneau cover.

I had a stack in my truck before you had your drivers license. A stack is not gay. Dual bullhaulers most definitely are though...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429287034.097805.jpg

Couple new things.

Waiting on intake mani and traction bars ordered.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
This is still a thing, kinda…

A set of 175/75 Warrens have found their way into the plans. Gonna see how she runs, and maybe get more air next summer.

Need to order a center console still, but have 2 KR console covers and the front plate for the console. (And the side panels if anyone needs them). For now, I think it'll just get an amp, LED fogs and switchbacks and a console. Whenever I get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk