**Pre-Order SPE 6.7 Powerstroke Drop-In Turbo System**

bricewise

Reaction score
Pretty sure I want to take the plunge but just trying to get a few more questions.

As I understand it, when you guys release your compounds, this turbo should be usable? Or are those two different turbos?

The dual fueler. Is it a ways off? Or should we be looking for it in the next couple to few weeks? I only ask because its easier to convince my wife once of one large purchase versus convincing her twice with two medium sized purchases.

Reading .org forums and some joker brought up EFRs. It doesn't look like its currently an option? Any plans to include an EFR option in the single?

SPE

Reaction score
The compound option can be added onto the 63 it must be noted when purchased if you are possibly goin to upgrade in the future. The up pipes are built slightly different. The efr will be an option at a later date it is not currently. due to the fact that borgwarner is having some casting issues with the stainless exhaust housings. Making them hard to get in large quantity. We plan on having a single efr setup at a later date. There will be a compound option that will include new intake piping atmospheric turbo and intercooler. The twin cp4 will be available late this summer.

bricewise

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and sorry I missed your phone call. I was holding an angry baby and didn't want to speak over her.

I've done some reading but haven't really seen definitive evidence on an EFR in a 6.7. I'm sure you guys have researched the hell out of it.....Do you think its worth the wait in a high horsepower application? Or do you think what you guys are currently offering hold their own.

I'll try giving you a buzz this morning if work clears up.

Elliott

Reaction score
The compound option can be added onto the 63 it must be noted when purchased if you are possibly goin to upgrade in the future. The up pipes are built slightly different. The efr will be an option at a later date it is not currently. due to the fact that borgwarner is having some casting issues with the stainless exhaust housings. Making them hard to get in large quantity. We plan on having a single efr setup at a later date. There will be a compound option that will include new intake piping atmospheric turbo and intercooler. The twin cp4 will be available late this summer.

Are the different up-pipes to allow for the different down-pipe routing for the compound arrangement? Just curious...

SPE

Reaction score
Just an update, we've lowered the price of our kit $500. The reason for it you may ask- the more you buy, the less expensive each component is so we wanted to pass the savings on to you. We save, you save. It's a win win!

On a side note, lots of exciting things are happening here at SPE & we promise these systems will have endless upgrades hitting the market soon. :thumbsup:

01PSD

Reaction score
Just an update, we've lowered the price of our kit $500. The reason for it you may ask- the more you buy, the less expensive each component is so we wanted to pass the savings on to you. We save, you save. It's a win win!

On a side note, lots of exciting things are happening here at SPE & we promise these systems will have endless upgrades hitting the market soon. :thumbsup:

I had never EVER heard of you guys (and gals) prior to that first youtube video that was found here on the 6.7 with compounds. Keep up the good work... and the business ethics.. they can carry you a long way.

SPE

Reaction score
I had never EVER heard of you guys (and gals) prior to that first youtube video that was found here on the 6.7 with compounds. Keep up the good work... and the business ethics.. they can carry you a long way.

Thank you sir! Pretty exciting stuff being done to the black race truck (aka the Honey Badger). Hoping to get it out to the track next Thursday.

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Just figured I would post on here instead of calling you guys but I noticed on the website it says no more pre orders due to volume when will the kit be available?